Chapter 15

( Zena ? Pov. )

" Run! Now it's a Drakoros it's coming ! " I yelled towards them.

Azura grab the man and started to run along with Umy.

" Summer Guardian War Armor " I chanted, then light surrounded me and end in seconds.

The gorund was shaking, I stood my ground

The gorund was shaking, I stood my ground. I requiped my sword and ready it, the trees began to break and shake and closer and closer the monster ran towards me. i then start to charge towards the monster roaring back at the monster.

" Ahhhhh ! "  It leans towards me trying to bite me.

I jumped into the air swinging my sword and stike it againt it rough scale like skin, but didn't work.

Then I hear yelling it was Azrua , Umy and Amber and two other girls? a white hair women and blue hair women? WHAT ???

" Stop them now! they will get hurt! " I yelled towards Amber knowing she will stop them. 

Azura then yelled " Spring Guardian War Armor. ! "  

" Winter Guardian War Armor ! " Yelled Umy being with a white and blue bight light. 

We all knew how to take down the Monster, It takes alot of magic to do but it's worth saving the strangers and our family. 

We positions ourselves with the monster still running towards us.  

" As Future Summer Guardian Zena Mayato, As Future Winter Guardian Umy Tekayo , and As Future Spring Guardian Azura Yeaka. " 

" We allow the union raid of the Summerly Winters Spring to strike upon the evil that harms our people." We yelled together and the sphere of magic hit the Drakoros and then it dies with a roar of pain. 

We equipped out of our amour to our regular clothing from lost of magic. 

We then turned to leave the strangers and go home to rest before the party starts in two days, but the voices behind us stopped us....