Chapter 23

( Umy Pov. ) 

" Zena .. Umy.. Azura ... and Amber come forward please " said Grandmother. 

" Yes Grandmother. " We shyly and scarily walked to our Grandmother and we stood side by side, by the name that Grandmother called us from and we stood quite not daring to talk back or even talk. 

" Drifters state you name, so I can know who you are. " asked grandmother. 

" Name is Natsu Dragneel. " said the pinky. 

" Names Laxus Dreyar and that old man there that you saved is my grandfather Makarov." said the blonde with a bolt looking scar. 

" Gajeel Redfox is my name. " Huffed the metal faced boy. 

" Hello, My name is Jellal Fernandez. " Bowed the blue hair boy with a red tattoo on his face. 

" Hi, My name is Lisanna Strauss. " smiled the white hair girl. 

" Hello, Juvia's name is Juvia Lockser." said the blue hair girl. 

very interesting that she talks third person.. very interesting. 

" Names Romeo, I'm Natsu little brother. " Smiled the little boy the looked up to our grandmother. 

" and is that all ? " asked grandmother. 

" No.. I have something to say.. " Whispered the white hair girl named Lisanna. 

" And what is that you need to say ?" grandmother asked. 

" Natsu can not be handed to the blonde girl. I love Natsu. AND I DONT WANT TO LET HIM GO. ! " screamed Lisanna towards Grandmother. 

Everyone stood silent, while me and the girls were wide eyed. she screamed at grandmother. No one is allowed to scream at her. Did she not see what she did to Zena?!?! she must wanted to die.. I wish you luck white hair girl. 

Seconds later Me, Zena, Azura, and Amber kneeled for forgiveness, but grandmother just tapped our heads and smiled. she accepted our apology.   

" child do you know what you did was a crime in our world. In our world the one who goes against the grand of all mothers is killed by there crime. " grandmother said glaring at the girl. 

.. Moment later the old man woke up, seem just in time to save his kind. 

" Please don't kill my Lisanna... She's one of my children that I have adopted....and saved please don't kill her.. " groaned the old man. 

" why shouldn't I ? love doesn't have enough excuse for me not to kill her for disobeying with our laws." said Grandmother. 

" Please she will do anything to not have her killed. Even if she love Natsu. I know that she can't have him anymore. that he now belongs to the princess Zena. I'm sorry her leadership please let her live. " plead the old man. 

" hmmm... " grandmother was thinking and then she said....