Chapter 22

( 3rd Pov ) 

" WAIT WHAT!!! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT NEXT TO BE TRIBE LEADERS AND TO TAKE OUR HANDS!!! " yelled Zena furiously. 

while the drifters stood there confused, the other girls stood there shocked knowing that Zena had yelled at grandmother. 

" And who do you thing you are yelling at my dear Zena ? Who are you to question me ? " sneered Grandmother angrily. 

" we...well... I was ... just ..err .. I was just saying that why? why does it have to be them to have our hands... they are drifters.. we've never heard of drifters being handed to the next guardians.. I was just wondering why?... " questioned Zena scarily. 

Grandmother Polyusica stood quite and looked to the drifters and stared intensely.  she then just nodded and looked to the old man and placed a finger on his forehead and whispered ancient words of their people and not sooner then a second the old man named Makarov awoke with a gust air allowing him to breath. 

" What did you do ? " asked the blue hair girl. 

" All I did was heal him and allowed me to breath, since the only way for him to breath is for a royal tribal leader to break the internal sleep. " grandmother smirked. 

" Thank you for saving him." bowed the blonde boy on all fours. 

" And why are you bowing? The next tribal leader should never bow down to the grandmother or mothers. They should thank them that we have accepted you to take the princesses hands. " smiled Grandmother looking towards the girls, who were blushing like cherries. 

" Zena .. Umy.. Azura ... and Amber come forward please " said Grandmother. 

" Yes Grandmother. " the girls shyly walked to their Grandmother they stood side by side, by the name that they were called.