Chapter 17

( Zena Pov. ) 

I slowly walked towards the mad but was about to be stopped by the Pink hair boy. 

" Don't get near him! " he yelled. 

" Move out the way... if you wish for your master to be better. " I said seriously and emotionless. 

" Natsu please get out the way before she hurt you ... " the white hair girl said. 

" fine.. " he mumbled . 

I continued to walk to the man and sat on my knees and looked at him very well. 

knowing what this was my eye grew wide knowing that this was known as death for him if I didn't help him. 

" Amber, Azura, Umy.. it's the poison fruit... " I whispered to them. 

" Are you sure Zena.. ? " asked Umy. 

" Yes, I'm very sure. Now Run to the ocean and collect me the 10 pink pebbles Umy. Now Hurry.. " I ordered. 

I see Umy running out of the hut, I then looked towards Amber and Azura and said. 

" Be ready for the healing I will be needing all your help.." I said seriously. 

I took a kneeing seat by the old man on his left side with Amber on my right and Azura in front of me on he old mans right side. Moment later Umy comes running in the tent with a small bowl of the pebbles I asked for, and then taking a seat .

" Now Zena are you ready? " Azura asked.

" yes, I'm ready . " I nodded my head, but I turned to the strangers and said 

" I need you all out now. " 

" why do we need to be out .. what if you hurt of master " the pink boy said. 

" if you want him to live then you will leave now!  Your negitve energy is messing everything up, and if I mess up it could mean death for him.. so now GET NOW!!! " I yelled angrily. 

they suddenly ran out of the tent and now it's our time to heal the man. 

Our bodies began to glow.. and we chanted the words of healing.. 

" From the Guardians, to us. Lead us your power to heal, the man who drank the Sirens tears. He who is need of your healing, please lend us your power.. " 

The power was very strong and painful but soon the glowing harsh light died down and we opened our eyes ...