Chapter 9

( 3rd Pov. )

After Zena and Azura went off to find the men they needed to find and bring back, 

Amber, Wendy, Umy, Gray, Bixlow and the Ligers are heading to the camp where the Drifters were at.

" Shhh... Be quiet they are right there " whispered the scarlet women while holding the snot of her growling liger named Lunar .

" Come on Carla no more growling we need to stay quiet. " a bluenette whispered to her Liger.

" Same to you Yuka, Remember there is another like you over there who can hear you all growl " Whispered another bluenette to her Liger.

" Fine " mumble all the Ligers at once.

" Be quiet everyone someone is walking out of those hut things " Whispered Amber.

Everyone watched as someone leaves the " Hut " Like house and reveals the a Black Liger then walks out a Man with Long Black hair with metal piercing on his face and arms, chin.

" Wow, he has so many of those metal circles on him " mumbled Yuka.

" Yes, He does but my Question is how does he have a Black Liger like us ? I Know Aunt Venas has never made a black one, Or has she ? Questioned Amber.

" We don't know maybe Azura knows but we'll have to ask her when she gets back here. Though I know She and Aunt Venas did make Yuka, Shiba, Lunar, Ruka, Carla, and Lector and Frosh, but they were made my Azura's twin brothers. " answered Umy but continued to say " So no one should have a Liger but Us. "

" I see then we must report to Aunt Venas about this she may have something for this. " Said Amber.

" Alright, Then we have to do then. ? " Asked Umy.

" We will approach them . " said Amber seriously.

" What if they try to hurt us Amber, I'm not that strong enough to fight yet. " Said Wendy worriedly clinging to Carla's neck.

" Wendy, You are the daughter of the Summer Queen, You are beyond strong, As long As we are together no one can defeat you Wendy, beside what would you think if Zena was here and she heard you say that about yourself. ? Hmm? "

Amber looked at Wendy proudly, then Wendy smiled up to Amber and Said " You're right, Let's go and Zena would say the same thing as you said. "

Wendy smiled and giggled at herself for ever doubting  herself in the first place.

" That's our Wendy "

" Alright, I want every Liger to shift to an eagle and I want you to stay in the sky and keep an look out for anyone like them or for Zena or Azura. Got it ? " Amber Asked seriously.

" Yes Amber " they said unsionly.

So each Liger has there Special Eagle

Carla Became A Harpy's Eagle

( the website links that I will be put under all the pictures I post of the eagles is if you want to know more about them and see where they come from so please so enjoy the fun facts about the Eagles.)

)