Chapter 29

( 3rd POV still )

While the girls lead everyone to the Main tribal hut back home, but along the ocean shores was two small travel sized tribe boats.

Two men and two women who carried each a child.

" Papa, is this our home now?" Asked a small white haired toddler.

" Yes my beautiful daughter, here is home! Do you like it? " asked the father.

" No! I love it papa! " the daughter cheered.

The father was thrilled that she loved it and toss her in the air and catching her safely.

" Sting  if you drop her I'm killing you!." shouted the mother.

" don't worry Yukino she loves it and I would never drop her." Smiles sting giving Yukino a loving kiss.

Yukino shoves sting blushing like a tomato.

" Not in front of Nova.! " Yukino pouted.

" Instead of tossing Nova in the Air, why don't you help me brother." A voice seriously command.

" Oh right! Sorry Rouge, here Yukino hold Nova." Sting said handing Nova to Yukino.

" Sorry Rouge didn't mean to get distracted." Apologized Sting.

" Don't worry I just wanted the boat out of the water so my Kagura and son can get out." Rouge pointed out.

" I'm sorry Kagura and Ryuu." Sting said sadly.

" That's okay sting. No harm done. You are just excited to be home." Smiles Kagura.

" We all are Kagura it's been 4 years since we see our families and friends." Smiles Sting.

" Then lets go home fire fly." Teased Rouge while smirked.

" Damn it Rouge, stop using that name!" Yelled sting.

While the boys lead the way hold the rather large boat above their heads while arguing with each other with Yukino and Kagura following them and smiling holding their children tight by their side.

" We are home." They both whispered in the wind.

.

.

.

.

.

back to the main hut of the Queens, princess, and prince along with the drifter who will be wedded with.

before anyone could enter the hut of the Queens the transformed into there Royal Clothing

Each Queen had a flowing long dress that was decorated by their loyal Familiars.

but each queen was different..