35

Hazel ran up to Lauren and hugged her. Austin gave her a weird look. "Oh, this is Hazel." Lauren says as she smiles. Dr. Jared walked up to the group. "Me and Hazel heard some voices coming from part of the forest. And then some gunshots." He said. Mike looked at Hazel. She nodded her head. Juliet groaned. "Well, we need to get out of here then." Zach said. Melanie nodded. "But where?" She asked. The group thinks for a while until their thoughts are cut off by another gunshot. There were voices that sounded like they were getting closer and closer. "Get in the mini van!" Austin yelled as he pulled out his gun. Hazel screamed and hid behind Lauren. Mike pulled out his gun and walked up next to Austin. People walked out of the woods. Tons of them. One of them was bit and crying. They were all armed and kept looking behind them. Juliet counted them; there were twenty-eight. But that's not what scared the group. Behind the group walkers were coming out of all places. Hazel screamed again. Mike slowly put his gun down but then put it back up. "Hazel go!" Lauren screamed as she pointed to the mini van. Hazel ran and got in the back seat. Juliet and Korey were running back and forth from a nearby house and the car. They were grabbing food and water and other supplies. Zach was shooting at some walkers but helped them.

The walkers didn't stop coming. The group they were chasing first split up and ran different directions. Now the walkers were coming towards our group. Lauren screamed and pulled out her gun as the walkers got closer and closer. None of them stopped coming out of the forest. "Guys! Let's go now!" Jared screamed as he started the van. Juliet and Korey grabbed more things and jumped in the car. Walkers got so close to the point where they could almost grab Austin, Mike, and Lauren. "Lauren, go!" Mike yelled. "I can't leave you here!" Lauren yelled as her eyes filled with tears. "Lauren just be safe! We'll find you! I promise!" Austin said. "No, Austin! We can't split up again! I can't loose you again!" Lauren said. Zach ran up to Lauren and pulled her backwards. "No!" She yelled. Eventually arch got her into the car. Mike ran into the car and sat next to Lauren. "Austin!" She screamed as walkers surrounded him. Austin pushed one over.
"I'm not bit!" He yelled as he ran to the van. He sat down on the floor as Hazel laughed and pointed to the walkers. Lauren slammed the door shut. "Go." She commands. Dr.Jared drove off as walkers pressed up against the windows. The van was full. Juliet was practically sitting on Korey's lap. Hazel sat next to the window and Juliet. Melanie sat next to Korey as she looked out the window at the walkers.
Austin sat on the ground as he talked to Zach, whom was in the passengers seat. Lauren and Mike sat next to each other. Lauren was happily talking to Melanie as Mike talked to Korey and Juliet. The group was petrified as they also smiled in the conversation. "Where are we going?" Hazel asked.
Everyone just looked around.
"Somewhere." Juliet said.