14

They've been walking for 3 days now. Trying to find Tracey and Zach. Juliet told them to stop. She whispered. "We're here." And she pointed ahead. Lauren could see Tracey and Zach sitting on a log and hugging. Lauren ran up to them and hugged Tracey so tight she was probably strangling her. The two sisters cried and cried. "I thought you were gone forever." Lauren said as she sniffled. Tracey pulled away from the hug. "I'll never leave you." She said and smiled even though she was still crying. Zach stood up and hugged Mike and Austin. The small group explained everything that's happened in the past 6 days. Zach stood up after everyone was done sharing. "Me and Tracey are going to go see where the Saviors live. Does anyone want to come with?" He asked. Juliet and Korey stood up. "Us" Korey said. Tracey stood up. "Lauren, Mike, and Austin look for supplies." She said. Tracey hugged Lauren tight. "I'll be back. I love you." Lauren smiled. "I love you too." Tracey and the others walked away. Lauren and the others walked the other way. Lauren smiles and looks at Mike. Austin looked at the couple and rolled his eyes. "How old are you?" He said. "I..I'm around 19." Lauren said. Mike smiled. "Me too." Austin nodded. "I think I'm 21." He said and smiled. The night was filled with laughter as they scavenged for food. Once they got home they went straight to sleep. Mike wrapped his arms around Lauren. The two cuddled and their eyes slowly fluttered shut.
Mike woke up to the sound of laughter downstairs. He looked at Lauren sleeping peacefully. He shoved her softly. "Wake up." He said. Lauren got up and stretched."good morning." She said and smiled. "Good morning." Mike replied. They walked downstairs to see Tracey, Zach, Juliet Korey and Austin sitting on a bloody couch. Tracey got up and hugged her sister. She walked Lauren to the couch and they sat down. Zach talked. "So we found their place." He said. Juliet smiled. "It's huge." She said. Zach nodded. Korey spoke up. "Yes. So we plan and going back and make an arrangement with them." Mike smiled. "Like what?" Austin said. "We're going to ask that if we provide food and water for them for 3 months, they'll leave us alone after." Tracey said. Lauren nodded. "Fair." Mike nodded. "When are you doing this?" He asked. "In 3 weeks or so." Korey said. Juliet nodded. "Just in case they saw us. We don't want them to expect anything" she said. Tracey smiled. "It's settled." She said. The rest of the day was filled with smiles and laughter.