7

The people that went out to scavenge didn't get back until dark. It worried Lauren, making her think her father and boyfriend died. But it was okay because they didn't. Once they arrived Tracey gave Zach a hug. Lauren ran up to Mike and pecked him on the lips. It was late so then she went upstairs to sleep. When she woke up it was already morning. She looked to her left and saw Mike sleeping like a baby. Lauren moves to get up but then Mike starts to shift. She looked down at him and of course his eyes flutter open. "Good morning." Lauren said with a smile. "Good morning." Mike said. Lauren smiled at her tired boyfriend. Mike looked at her. "What?" He asked. Lauren just shook her head and laughed a little. "I love you." Mike said. Lauren looked at him and smiled a softly. "I love you too." Mike sat up. Lauren walked downstairs to see her dad. "Good morning." He said. She smiled at him. As Mike walked down the stairs Lauren's dad says "Mike, I need you to go to one of the stores we were at last night and grab some water or something." Mike smiles. "Okay." Lauren's dad looks at him. "I need someone to go with you." Lauren jumps up and raises her hand. "I will." She said. Her dad looked at her and then at Mike. "Okay. Be careful." Lauren grabs a knife and a gun.Mike grabbed a gun. They walked outside and spotted 6 stores once they got to the town area. The couple walked through the first one finding 4 bottles of water. Lauren reached for the fifth one when a walker grabbed her hand and pulled her forward. "Mike!" She yelled. Lauren grabbed her knife but Mike shot the walker in the head before she had a chance to do anything to it. "Did you get bit?" Mike asked Lauren. She shook her head no and grabbed the fifth bottle. Mike and Lauren walked to the next store with her gun pointed in front of her. After going through all 6 stores. They had 39 bottles of water. It's enough, but only for now. On the couples way back they saw about 5 walkers. Lauren shot each and every one. Lauren's getting better at this. Lauren has a better chance surviving now. Unless somebody changes that.