My 17th Birthday 2

Tomika PoV
After reading all the amazing messages on Instagram I get up and get changed ready for my date with zack I'm wearing

Then I go downstairs and see my sisters they hug me and we eat breakfast which is my favourite pancakes then we get up and we decided we were going to watch a film before I go to zacks

Then I go downstairs and see my sisters they hug me and we eat breakfast which is my favourite pancakes then we get up and we decided we were going to watch a film before I go to zacks. We watch Harry Potter and the goblet of fire then Laila and Megan bring in the cake and tell me to cover my eyes so I close them and when I open them I see a brand new base in front of me and a set of car keys in my lap.
Tomika: your joking me right you guys didn't have to
Laila: but we wanted to its not much it's my old car but the base is new.
Tomika: guys I love it you guys are the best sitters ever thank you for getting me through the past 10 years with dad and mum passing away and I love you for that and I need you and I don't want to you to ever leave me promise me you won't leave me. (Crying)

Megan: tomika we would never leave you your our little sister and we love you. You can come to us for anything and we will always be here.

Tomika: I love you guys but I have to go now.
Laila: do you want a lift
Tomika: yeah please
Xxxxx

Zack PoV
I'm waiting for tomika to come and I set up a cute little corner in my room with all tomika a favourite films and Xbox games and snacks and her birthday present then I heard a knock on the door I walk downstairs and open the door to Tomika.

Zack: hey Boops
Tomika: hey zack
Zack: you ok T
Tomika: yeah I'm fine I just had a emotional moment with my sisters that's all.
Zack:Do you need a hug
Tomika: yeah maybe (laughs a little)

They hug and kiss
After I walk tomika up the stairs with her eyes closed and when we got to my room I told her to open her eyes and she said
Tomika: oh zack I love it it's so cute
Zack: what do you wanna do first
Tomika: Xbox
Zack: I thought you might

Tomika PoV
Me and zack start to play and then we watch some films then at about 4.30 Zack says we have to leave to go somewhere so we leave and we end up at my house again.
Tomika: zack what are we doing here my curfew isn't till 10.00pm
Zack well just wait and see
As we walk in I see nobody is in the house Zack leads me out side and all of sudden everybody shouts surprise and I realise it's a surprise party.
We end up just having fun everybody is here the band and my sisters that all I need.