What Did You Say When You Were Seven

Freddie POV
Me and Zack were walking to get some food for Tomika and Zack asks me a the question I hoped he'd never want the answer too.
Z: what's Tomika story before I met her
F: I've lived next door to Tomika since we were 2 years old and at that time Tomikas family were perfect. They never seemed to argue at least to me but it all changed when one day we heard something smash against the wall and the next thing I remember was the ambulance outside Tomikas house. Her mum was dead. Her dad had told her not to say anything because she saw it happen her dad killed her mum. At the time she was just 4 so she didn't say much anyway but her dad was always so much harder on Tomika than he ever was with her sisters because she knew the truth. At the age of 7 I used go round and see Tomika all the time we were best friends and I used to bring her books from the library. She didn't like leaving the house because of her anxeity which she got just after her mothers death. I would knock on the door everyday at 4pm after school and her sisters or dad would let me in. We laugh and for that few hours of the day Tomika felt happy. Then towards the end of the year when Tomika wanted to tell me something her dad stopped letting me see Tomika. I thought she wanted me to tell me about her mothers death. She did but her dad wouldn't let me see her so her sister thought I was helping her so they helped me sneak up the side of the hOuse to Tomikas window and for a while it worked until, one day her dad saw me. Then Tomika had all her windows and doors locked. Her sisters tried super hard to help me try and sneak in to speak to her but it never happened.
Then when Tomika turned 11 her sisters managed to get the key to her room and go in the persuaded her to talk to the police so I called the police from my house and we snuck Tomika out the house to my house and the police spoke to her but her dad realised she'd left he came straight to our house and try to take Tomika away saying she was just a stupid little girl she didn't know what she was saying and then what Tomika responded with was the first time I'd ever seen Tomika become the tough Tomika she is now she stood up to her dad and said "I am not a stupid little girl and I know what I saw you kill mum." And then the police took her dad away. Tomika got depressed and her anxeity got worse to a point where she wouldn't leave her room out of paranoia. Everybody tried to speak to her but it didn't work. She would wake up take her medication read eat then sleep. She did that for 2 years then she finally faced her fears and walked outside her room and slowly she got better and then when the doctors thought she was well enough the let her go to school but she went to travis prep so I could look after her. It was strange for her at first but I had friends at school she had only me so I introduced her to summer and at first she wouldn't say more than two words at a time to summer but soon she trusted summer like she trusted me and they became best friends then I introduced her to you and Lawrence and you know the rest. Bottom line is we made her life better and we helped her without her or us even knowing it. That's why she depends on us so much.
Z: well I feel like I understand Tomika more now. Another question what did you say to her when you were seven.
F: I said that she never needs to be tough around me. I know her to well for that.
Z: I'm glad you introduced me to Tomika it makes my life better as well.

What ya think I tired to make this as detailed as I could next chapter will be the actual birth.