Chapter 51

Alison's POV

I couldn't believe the words that came out of Nathan's mouth. He asked me to marry him! 

My hand was over my mouth and i'm almost positively certain that I felt a happy tear go down my cheek.

When I finally found my thoughts, I was able to form words and stifle a yes. "Yes Nathan i'll marry you!" I exclaimed and within that second, he was engulfing me in a hug. 

"You just made me the happiest man alive." Nathan said when he pulled away, wiping a tear off of his own face. He stuck the ring on my finger and I leaned in for a kiss.

I pulled away eventually to catch air. "This is amazing." I breathed.

"I know." He was grinning from ear to ear. I couldn't blame him, either, because I was looking the exact same way. 

It's all unreal. The fact that i'm going to be a mother, i'm getting married to Nathan, it's all unreal and very, very real at the same time. 

"I love you, Alison DiLaurentis." Nathan looked at me.

"And I love you, Nathan Sykes." I kissed him once more.

Nathan's POV

Maybe, it's the heat of the moment.

Maybe, it's the fact that I didn't know what she would say.

But when I asked her to marry me, every bone in my body froze and everything around me seemed to go in slow motion.

Until I heard her say yes. That's when everything snapped back into place. I was ecstatic when she said yes and I could swear, the happy tears spilled over within seconds. 

I know, it seems like i'm too young, right? Because to the rest of the world, i'm 20 years old. But, I don't care what anyone else thinks. If I want to get engaged to Alison, then that's exactly what I will do. 

And there's nothing that anyone can say or do that can change the way I feel about her. 

-

After the movie ended, we packed up everything and we drove to her place.

I looked over at her, and her eyes were closed and she had a smile on her face. I couldn't help but smile to myself as I drove.

I decided to take her home. I drove until we got to her house, and she didn't wake up at all.

As I pulled up, I got her out on her side without waking her up and carried her to her room to rest. I tucked her in, and draped the blanket over her. I laughed to myself as she looked so exhausted, but still had a smile on her face.

I kissed her forehead and went downstairs to watch some TV. As I flipped through channels, not finding anything to watch, I finally settled on a crime show and watched that. I soon fell asleep as well.

-

Hours Later...

Alison's POV

I woke up and looked around. It took me less than a few seconds to realize where I was at. I smiled to myself as I realized that Nathan had brought me home from our date.

I checked the time and it wasn't that late; it was 9:30.

I held my hand up, looking at the ring and reminding myself that i'm engaged to him. I couldn't even begin to state how happy I was.

I sat up in bed as Nathan came in with a smile on his face.

I brought on a smile as he ran over to me and jumped on my bed.