Chapter 53

The next afternoon...

Alison's POV

I woke up this afternoon rather late. I checked the time and it was 2 p.m. I hadn't known that i'd slept this late.

I sat up and looked around. Nathan wasn't in the room. In fact, I don't think he was here in the house.

I stood up and walked downstairs. I saw Vania sitting on the couch but Nathan was no where in sight.

"Morning sunshine." Vania laughed as I sat down.

"It's not morning, Vania." I muttered, still kind of bummed about last night.

"See the news this afternoon?" She poked me.

"No, why?" I suddenly became more alert.

Not saying anything, she flipped to a different channel and the headline on the TV woke me up instantly.

The headline on the TV read 'NATHAN SYKES SPOTTED WITH MYSTERY GIRL.'

I was a little more than speechless when I saw that.

"Turn it up," I said quickly and she did so.

"Nathan Sykes was spotted with this girl earlier last night while leaving the local club, The Heat. Sykes didn't answer any of the questions he was asked, leading reporters to believe that he's in a relationship with the mystery girl." The reporter said.

I wonder if Nathan has saw this yet.

Just then, I recieved a text from him.

Nathan - Turn on your tv. channel 69.

"Um, Vania, turn to channel 69." I said and she nodded.

When she did, on the TV were the boys. They were being interviewed.

Her and I gave each other the same confused-but-interested look.

We turned our attention towards the TV as Vania turned it up a little more.

"So, boys, we all know about Tom's and Siva's girlfriends, but what about Max, Nathan, and Jay?" The interviewer asked.

Max and Jay said that they weren't looking for anyone to date, but when she got to Nathan, he said an answer that no one there was expecting.

"I have a girlfriend," He said.

"Really? How have the fans not known?" The interviewer asked. She sounded pretty determined to get this answer out of him.

"I've hinted at it." He shrugged.

"Some paparazzi did capture photos of you and this girl, is that correct?"

He nodded. "We've been together for about a month now. The paparazzi has only just now found out about us." He explained further.

"Ah," She nodded, "Well who is the girl?"

"Her name is Alison." He smiled when he said my name.

"Alison, huh?" She looked to be pondering it. He nodded.

-

After a while, the interview finished and the boys closed it out with them singing We Own The Night.

Needless to say, I was kind of shocked, but a bit relieved as Nathan put our relationship out there.

"Wow," Vania said after a while.

"What?" I asked.

"He announced it." She said.

"Yep." I agreed, sighing.