Norway x Reader x Denmark: Happy New Year! (LEMON)

We all sat on the couch, the TV broadcasting from Times Square.

I was squished in between Mathias and Lukas. I felt snug and warm, yet slightly uncomfortable for some reason.

My eyes were directed towards the screen, watching the acts. But somehow it felt as if someone was watching me. Actually, make it two.

I rose up from my spot on the couch to get a drink of water. As soon as I finished, a pair of arms surrounded me. A face nuzzeled into my neck, a pair of lips meeting the gentle skin. A moan released from my lips.

"Let me hear that sweet moan, babe."

Wait, was that Lukas? I quickly turned around, meeting face to face with the Norwegian. His hair was slightly disheveled, the cross-clip barely hanging from a lock of his golden-blonde hair.

Suddenly, he smashed his lips on my own. A fierce kiss erupted, our tongues fighting a battle for dominance.  I opened one eye, only to see Mathias stripping off his jeans, revealing a hard bulge in his navy boxers. He slipped those off as well, his hand moving up and down his painfully hard shaft. He continued to masturbate as he walked over to Lukas and I.

"Let me." Mathias offered. Lukas scoffed in reply, but compiled with his wishes. Lukas grabbed me from behind, his hands skillfully undoing the buttons on my blouse whilst Mathias 'Frenched' me.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" Lukas stared at my black strapless lace bra.

"A little sexy cutie pie, isn't she?" Mathias stopped kissing me to answer his question. Lukas nodded and slipped off my bra in one go. He took off his shirt and jeans as well, leaving him in his boxers. My hips 'accidentally' rub against his groin, leaking a moan from the Norwegian.

"Naughty, naughty (y/n)." He spoke huskily. "You were a bad girl. I guess I'll have to punish you." Lukas pushed me on my knees and shoved my head to the throbbing bulge in his grey boxers.

"Fuck." He groaned out. Then, he pulled my hair for me to stand up. Lukas dug his face into my neck, leaving bite marks and dirty words around my ear in mine and his mother tongue.

"Fuck, I love you." Lukas whispered into my ear. Mathias and I finished our kiss, his hands working their magic. Two fingers grasped a bud, giving it a little pinch. I squealed, interrupting the Norwegian. He rose his head from that area, kissing my cheek.

My neck was littered with Lukas' masterpiece. Bite marks were all over my chest area. Mathias took note of it and gave me a mark as well.

Lukas moved to my soaking wet panties. A grin was plastered on his lips as he kissed my womanhood through the soaked fabric. I moaned once again, staring at his blue eyes. He strips off the fabric and his own boxers. His member was insanely messy, and my womanhood was insanely wet as well.

Mathias steps in and shoves two fingers into my hole. The feeling was extreme pleasure. He continues to add another finger in, until I make a mess onto his digits. Mathias take them out and inserts one into my mouth and his.

I grab Lukas' member and wrap my mouth around it. I bob up and down, hands fondling his balls. He pushes my head, causing me to gag and deep-throat the muscle. Lukas is almost at the verge of release, but I get off of his member. He pouts and groans to prevent his release.

Mathias pushes his member into my entrance, earning a scream of pain. Lukas and him both kiss the tears away, assuring that the pain is only temporary. Finally, it starts to turn into pleasure, and I nod to Mathias for him to push.

He starts off slow, driving me insane.

"Can you please?" I plead.

"Please what?" Mathias grins.

"FASTER!" I plead.

"Scream my name. Plead for me." Mathias stops altogether, making me go absolutely crazy.

"Fuck Mathias! I want you, I need you! Please fuck me!" Mathias is pleased by the statement, and begins to thrust at mega speed. Lukas and I smash our lips into another sloppy kiss.

My walls enclose onto Mathias' enormous size, almost ready for release. He quickly takes it out, and it is soon replaced by Lukas'.

The Danish man inserts his own member into my mouth. They begin to move, all of us on the verge of releasing.

"FUCK! I'M GOING TO COME!" I scream.

"ME TOO!" They simultaneously shout.

Our climaxes all come at the same time, our bodies in a huge, panting mess. We each collapse onto the sofa. Mathias and Lukas kiss each of my cheeks, the clock ticking 12:00.

"Happy New Year, (y/n)."

***
"You wanna do a round two?" Mathias pants.

"Sure."

"I'm down."

***

"Hey guys- oh shit!"

Tino and Berwald walked into the room, Emil right behind them.

"I'm scarred." Emil muttered as he saw his mortified friends and brother.

***

Happy New Year! 🎉🎊🎆

I'm sorry that this is so shit. But I wanted to post this for New Year's. ✨

I finally got on board with doing requests!

Denmark and Norway do not belong to me.

Enjoy!