Chapter 21

Lucy's P.O.V

'Aha! It feels sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good! I've never felt so free!' I scream at everyone in the pack link.

'Yeah! And um please QUIET DOWN!' Shouts Jack. His voice rings through my head and I shake.

'Ok, ok geez.' I reply, I kick up snow in Nick's face.

He growls loudly and I howl at him. We all join in and make a chorus of harmonized howls. This feels so good.

I find myself jumping up a tree.... Wait this is the tree that I climbed in my dream? Nope.

I push the thought out of my head and focus on what's happening. Jack howls.

'What now?' I ask,

'I-I smell something, bad. Guys, ITS WOLVES!' Jack shouts

'Everyone back to the house! Ivy is there! Someone could have her! Lucy! Chase! Go back to the house and take care of Ivy! Go now!' Nicks voice boomed in my head.

Chase and I break out into a full blown sprint. When we reach the house I see more than one shadows in the window.

We break the door open-

Black. That's all I see. No light at the end of the tunnel. I hear nothing. My face is shoved to, a wall? Or maybe the floor? Whatever. I feel a piercing stab in my side. Then my other side. Now my legs. Then all the pain stops.

I'm dead.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

~Margo