Chapter 9

AHHHH OMG OMG im getting alot of hits for this story and currently like 150 something on the mystery suspense list soo yeah keep voting and commenting and telling others and YEAH lol i hope u guys all like what has gone on so far and here is the ninth chapter!!!! lot more to come though so hold on!!!

CHAPTER NINE

I was awake the whole night with the wretched feeling of dread in the pit of my stomach.

I stayed awake staring at my clock and watching as the time slowly went by and Ryce’s words echoed in my head.

Autumn is a were wolf…you know Autumn.”

Those words felt like words of pure taunting, and believe me they did there job.

When the sun finally began to reach it’s first peak at six in the morning I quietly snuck out of bed and went downstairs where no sign of anybody lurked.

I didn’t here anybody come home last night, and for some reason I wasn’t suprsied or worried.

I had gotten used to my family’s erratic behaviour and there constant departure from my life.

I made myself a coffee and when I finished I sat by the window and stared out it watching the sunrise and the trees surrounding the backyard blow in the gentle fall breeze.

My breath seemed to fog up the glass and I realized just how cold it actually was outside.

Fall weather was approaching at a quick pace, and like the bitter air outside my heart felt cold.

I took a sip of my coffee and watched the breeze linger around the pine trees outside, caressing the needles of the trees as leaves blew around the ground.

“Alex?” asked a voice, slightly confused and almost groggy.

I turned my head to see Ryce, rubbing his eyes as he stood in the doorway looking confused and worried.

“Uhm…hey…” I murmured, what else could I say to a were wolf? A thing I never thought exist and also the person who had caught my interest and my heart.

“Why are you up? It’s kind of early….” he murmured as he dropped his hand that had been rubbing his eye and folded his arms over his chest eyeing me warely.

I tried to smile, but it was hard. I couldn’t try to act happy when really I wasn’t…I felt as if my life had been a bad death wish since I turned sixteen.

“I know…I wasn’t tired that’s all…” I mumbled.

He nodded and came to stand beside me, leaning against the glass window and watched the fall ewather descending upon us.

“So we going to school?” he asked.

I couldn’t help but noticed that he said, “We”, which made my heart jump but I pushed the feeling away…he had a mate.

“Uhm I guess so, I should probably get ready and you’ll need to leave as well…” I murmured.

He nodded glancing down at his outfit, “I wore this yesterday it looked bad if I wore it again.” he joked lightly.

I faked a slight smile and nodded, setting my cup down and got out of my seat to walk him to the front door.

I turned to face him and he smiled at me.

“Thanks…for everything…and staying and explaining…your secret is safe with me.” I promised.

He nodded, his smile fading as he glanced past me.