Chapter 15

hello my lovelies, i know it's been a little while for an update but ive worked hard on this chappy and theres a HUGE twist at the end of this chapter that will probs make u comment and say "SON of a beep beep beep why would you beep do that etc. etc" lol anyways i hope u guys love this chapter i think this could be a fav of mine personally! so here u go

SOME MATURE THEMES BELOW!!! i will identify where they are and whatnot!!! sorry!

PLEASE

COMMENT/VOTE/ADD/LIKE/ETC.

CHAPTER 15

Something moved under me and I smiled peacefully, snuggling closer into the warmth surrounding me, a feeling of piece lingering over me.

I yawned slightly as I flipped over and the next thing I felt was the floor after my body smashed to the ground.

I huffed loudly as my head smashed off the ground and I groaned as my entire body filled with shock and hurt.

“Stupid bed…” I muttered as I sat up to see a worry faced Ryce, his expression terrified as he leaned over the bed at me. I eyed him warily as I rubbed the back of my head.

“you okay?’ he asked, his voice worried. 

“Oh yeah I’m fine after falling out of my bed and smashing my head off the ground, I do it every day!” I stated sarcastically as I stood up and lifted my afghan off the floor, throwing it onto my bed. Ryce chuckled at my humour and I rolled my eyes. That boy is crazy!

Sudden footsteps from outside my door caused me to freeze and then I quickly turned to Ryce who wore an expression of pure shock. Crap!

“Hurry, closet now!” I hissed as I reached out, ripping Ryce off the bed without much force and hurried him into my closet, shutting my closet doors just as Lizzie came up the stairs to my bedroom and I acted casual as I stood outside my closet.

“What the hell are you doing in here?” Lizzie asked, her long blonde locks stuffed into a top bun as she wore a perfect black pencil skirt and ruffled button up shirt. She eyed me with frustration and I bit my tongue from the snaky remarks I would’ve loved to make.

“Sorry, I fell out of my bed. Had a nightmare!” I lied smoothly as I stepped away from my closet and went to sit on my bed. Lizzie eyed me warily.

“Whatever.” she scoffed as she lifted her hand and began to eye her perfectly painted nails, “Me and some girls from school are going out with some guys to that bon fire tonight, just wanted to let you know…you aren’t going, are you?” she asked. I felt my stomach turn. Crap! I had told everyone I was going.

“Actually I am going with a few friends.” I exclaimed. She snorted.

“Friends?” she asked. I nodded and rolled my eyes.

“Well whatever, just wanted to let you know, I most likely won’t see you there anyways bu yeah…later!” she called as she strutted out of my bedroom with an awkward swing to her hips. God, how could she do that even going down the stairs?

A loud bang was audible of my bedroom door shutting and Ryce came out of the closet only in his boxers with a face of disgust.

“Your sister scares me.” he said acting frightened. I laughed as I watched him walk over to me till he stood right before me, his perfect chest inches from my face as he eyed me with a deep hunger. My stomach flipped in fright and also want as I eyed him.

Everything seemed to move in slow motion as he gently came forward, my body reacting in sync with his as I shoved backwards more on my bed so he could climb on and then I fell backwards onto my bed as he leaned over me with a wide smirk and ducked under my neck and began to plant butterfly kisses along the edges. I couldn’t help but giggle, his kisses were somewhat ticklish and I giggled lightly as he looked up at me in amusement.