Chapter 2

Yuuri sighs at Viktor leaving, mainly because he looked so good doing it but it hurt Yuuri to watch. After Viktor left Yuuri quickly cleaned and set up for the day. "Well then kitti, let's get you cleaned up!" Gently Yuuri picked up the child who instantly snuggled into his chest. The movement made Yuuri never want to let go of the adorable tyke. After cleaning Yurio's face and then changing his syrup covered clothes Yuuri placed him in the play area. As the clock turned to 7 parents started dropping off kids for the day. Yuuri thought hopefully that he would be able to keep his mind off of Viktor long enough to stop the children from destroying the place.

Meanwhile, hours pass and Viktor couldn't get Yuuri's laugh out of his head or the way he acted with Yurio. Viktor glanced down at his phone, by now it would be Yuuri's break. He hoped. Viktor swallowed and looked up at his Manager who was taking as many selfies as humanely possible. Viktor focused back on his phone and started texting.

To Porosenok

Hey! You on break? 😉

From Viktor

Viktor waited for a reply anxiously bouncing his knee. As the kids rushed outside for break, Yuuri was left to clean up the mess and prepare for the next lesson. How the children made so much mess he didn't know how but he wasn't bothered if they had fun. As he is tidying up the Lego his phone vibrated in his pocket. A text from Viktor! Yuuri blushed as soon as he saw it, smiling at the message, carefully sending a reply.

To Airashī

Yep, I'm just tidying after the monsters! 😄 How's recording going?

P.S Your kitti won't leave my side!

From Yuuri

Yuuri hits send and starts setting up the paint for the afternoons finger painting lesson, making sure to put down some sort of protection on the carpet. Viktor's Phone lets out the ringtone recording of Yuri's little annoyed baby voice of 'Paaapa' Viktor takes out and reads the text from Yuri. A gentile smile softens his features as he texts back a reply.

To Porosenok

Aww! Give Kitti a big kiss from Papa. Recording's a bit behind schedule, my manager Phichit is chewing my ear off! DX. You wouldn't mind babysitting for me tonight as I can't make it, would you?

From Viktor

Viktor hits send and continues to half listen to Phichit tell him off for not listening and not actually doing what he was meant to be doing today. He couldn't help it if he couldn't keep his mind off Yuuri. At the nursery, the art lesson was well underway meaning that a paint fight was imminent but Yuuri's face lights up with a smile when his phone alert rings from his pocket. Yuuri quickly replied while keeping an eye out for paint flying around.

To Airashī

Of course, do you want me to babysit at yours or mine? Aw, I hope Phichit isn't too hard on you. I mean everyone needs to slow down some times.

From Yuuri

Smiling brightly, Yuuri crouches down to wear Yurio is pulling on his trouser, he bends down picking him up to look at the painting, it's of two men and a small child. Viktor was just about to go back into the recording when his ringtone sounded again. Phichit eyed him slightly disapproving. Viktor smiled and gave him the peace sign as he quickly replied.

To Porosenok

I'll get Phichit to drop a set of spare keys to you, I don't think I'll be back till late at night maybe after Kitti's bed time TT^TT we have a spare room with a mattress in if you are too tired to go home.

From Viktor

Viktor hit send and walked back into the booth to continue, and after this he had a photoshoot and a late-night talk show. He sighed. It was going to be a long day, and probably a long night. On the other hand for Yuuri the paint war had just finished and the kids were finally clean when Viktor's reply came though. Staying at his. Well at least Yuuri could make him something to eat when he gets in to thank him. At that moment, the whistle blew and he couldn't reply as it was story time.