Chapter 9

Yuuri turns away after Viktor leaves, grabbing his and Yurio's stuff before turning off the lights and locking the place up. Yurio had fallen asleep on his shoulder as he made the journey to Viktor's - soon to be his - home. Once getting to the apartment, Yuuri took off his coat and shoes before taking off Yurio's as well. Once sorted out Yuuri put Yurio down for a nap while he prepared some food for when the small child awoke.

Viktor sees the black Impala Chevy 1967, one of his car's that he lets Phichit use as well as him, often opting for a silver Volvo V60 as a family car as it was a safer car than the impala, one he could happily stick Yurio in his baby seat. Viktor smiled and waved at Phichit as he got out to change into the passenger seat. Viktor approached him and smiled before Phichit waved at him to hurry up and get in the 'god damn car'. Viktor laughed and slid behind the wheel. Viktor hummed along to the radio as it started to play music. Phichit looked at him an eyebrow raised and was about to say something when Viktor cut him off.

"Driver picks the music, passenger shuts his cake hole!" Viktor sing-songes before putting the car in drive and pulling out of the parking space smoothly as the cars engine growled. Yuuri heard Yurio wake up so went and got him out of bed into his pyjamas to save time later. Yurio clung to him not even letting go when he sat to feed him. Yurio just clung around his neck having Yuuri feed him and hold him.