Chapter 8

Yuuri felt completely safe when he starred into Viktor's amazingly clear blue eyes. It was as if even if Viktor didn't quite understand he would know what to say. It was at that moment Yuuri felt small arms wrap around his hip. Breaking his gaze from Viktor, Yuuri looked down to find yurio hugging him. Gently he turned and hugged him back, he felt better surrounded by the two of them. He couldn't put a finger on the exact feeling or the reason behind it.

Viktor looked at Yurio, but didn't have it in him to be mad at his small boy. But then he remembered what Yuuri had said, he'd have to get body guards for them, he knew Phichit would be able to find someone. Viktor got up and pulled Yuuri up. Yuuri then picked up Yurio as Viktor lead them into the kitchen where he made himself and Yuuri a coffee then gave Yurio some juice.

"Now, Yuuri, would you be okay with a couple of bodyguards to keep you and Yurio safe?" Viktor asked reaching his hand over the small table to grasp Yuuri's. Yuuri looked at Viktor shocked. "Yes, I guess but you don't have to get involved. I don't want you to get hurt." Yuuri started rubbing the back of Viktor's Hand unconsciously.
"I wouldn't be able to face myself if I failed again to protect someone dear to me" Viktor brings up one of Yuuri's hands and clasps it on both hands as he brings it to his forehead, hiding his face from Yuuri.

Yuuri carefully walked around the table and placed his other hand on Viktor's cheek making him look up.
"Viktor, I'm right here. I am not going anywhere." At this he placed his arms around Viktor's neck pulling him close.
"Thank you." Viktor breathed in the comforting scent of Yuuri and nodded.
"Okay. I'll call Phichit and he'll arrange something, but for now I don't want the two of you by yourselves. Make sure your always near a crowd." Viktor hugged Yuuri waist tightly.

"Ah. That reminds me, I'll be sending Phichit down to help you move into my apartment, you'll know who he is when he comes to get you; he's hard to miss." Viktor chuckles his Russian accent thick as his throat clogs with emotion.

Yuuri started running his hands in Viktor's hair to calm him. Touch always seemed to make both men calmer.

"Viktor, you forget that he dropped off the key yesterday for me to look after Yurio." Yuuri unconsciously moved closer to Viktor nearly sitting in his lap.
"Viktor, when do you have to be at work? I wish you could stay here. You could run a music class. We haven't done one in a while." Yuuri giggled knowing that he was rambling.

Viktor shot up and pulled out his phone before dialling Phichit's number.
"Phichit I need a favour.... Yes, I know..."Viktor walked into the lobby and explained the situation to Phichit who begrudgingly gave in with the promise that Viktor would work through tomorrow night if Yuuri and Yurio had guards. Viktor waltzed in with a heart shaped smile, eyes crinkling.
"I can help out today~" Viktor sing-songed. At the prospect of His Papa and Yuuri being here all day Yurio's eyes sparkled. Yuuri's face lit up when Viktor returned. He could stay! he threw his arms around Viktor's neck. "You mean that, you will stay the entire day, looking after little kids who love to make everything messy?" This is going to be a fun day. Yuuri getting to watch Viktor run after kids. Yuuri smiled and chuckled slightly.

Viktor smiled softly and put his phone back in his pocket. "So, what do I do then, oh teach?" Viktor jokes laughing as Yurio gets up from his position to hug Viktor's leg. "We mainly entertain the kids right now; however, we do teach them art and music. we show them how to read and write and that sort of stuff." Yuuri smiled at Viktor come on, I must get the classroom ready. Yuuri led the way out the door to the main classroom. He walked around the room setting up books in everyone's places for when they arrive.

"Hey, Vik can you get the art supplies out of the cupboard to the right of the door, the upper shelf." Viktor laughs and ruffles Yurio's hair, much to the chagrin of the 4 year old. Viktor waits as a slow trickle of 4 year olds start to move into the room, making the 5'11 man feel like a giant. The children stop and stare at Viktor, their little necks craning to look at his face. Viktor earns a lot of 'that man was on mummy's TV!' or little girls going 'that's the music man mummy talks about' making Viktor laugh gently as he clapped his hands together.