Authors Note - Greetings Fanpeople!

Hiya!!!!!!! I'm one of the writers of the book and co-owner of the account. My name is Tenebris, well not really but let's go with that. We write in parts for the characters so I usually write Yuuri's stuff and my co-writer writes for Viktor. We will be updating *fingers crossed* every Friday but if late always before Monday.

Just wanted to say that as much as we would love to we don't own Yuri!!! on Ice but this plotline and any OC we place in the story are ours. There will be triggers in this story so we will place warnings before the chapters start.

Peace Out!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY! M' names Yoru and 'm the other co-author, yeah I know m' writtin's weird it's to help yah differentiate between us all.  AN' YA CANNA STAHP ME AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. 'M the one ya don't have to listen too, but I'll still put in some stuff, ya dig? Not very important though mind ya. But I digress. 

 An' this twas me introduction. eheheh. duck puns all 'round yo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please comment and Vote on the chapters! We would love to hear your feedback!!

>3< we's a' waitin'~

P.S - Tenebris - I did try and stop Yoru but she's sneaky and stopping her becomes very tiring after a while.