The fallen will rise again

The night sky darkened and the clouds circled us. Funnels formed all around and the thunder boomed as Energy flowed through me. Fury burned deep with in my veins and Quinn's expression made my blood boil and my adrenaline flow.

I must destroy him!

How dare he claim to be the man that ditched me and my mother before my birth? He is dead to me and that is how it will stay. No one could fill that position because my mother was all I needed.

Graves let out a growl of protest as I pulled from his grasp.

My body shook, and heat spread through out my body burning the tip of my wings, as my need to kill spiked up. My shoulder blades twitched which caused my wings to follow the motion, and send a gust of wind at Quinn.

Water began to sprinkle from the sky splashing onto my face, and steam rose from my body from the heat. My hair began to cling to my face, and neck as it soaked up the water and dripped down my almost bear back.

Graves stepped toward me but Quinn sent him a warning glare to stay back. This was between me and him. "I have no father," I stated flatly

My urge to attack was becoming very hard to hold back, but something was helping give me the little control I had. It was the way the stars shone passed the storm clouds, and lit up all around me. Or the way the moon light made my wings tingle with light energy urging me to stay calm.

A calm voice whispered to me in the back of my mind.

-Not now. Today is not the day you must rise. You have too much to learn my child. He will destroy you if you do not wait. I will guide you in the right path.-

As the voice spoke to me The first thought I had was it was my hunger but no. My hunger feared the voice speaking, and a submissive feeling spread throughout my body as I heard it. The voice sounded neither male nor female. It sound natural , and full of power beyond recognition. It was something I'd never heard before, and feared at the same time. Was this God?

-I am not God half ling. I am merely a servant of him. He can not speak to those in the physical bodies because his power is too great for your mind to understand. I speak for him when I tell you , you are never alone. He has guardian's over you , but you must not fight the Fallen today. It is too soon for your Angel being to take. God has seen your struggles with your new form coming in and Has sent help. Do not fear.-

The moon light shining above began to diminish and Quinn's angry stare was directed at me, and me only. "I see they have already contacted you. God already thinks he can help you. Psh He can not stop the fall, and You have a father no matter if you do not want to I am your father," He Paused watching the clouds circling us, as my anger vibrated inside me as he spoke.

"You are my child no matter how much you wish it not. I am the man your mother fell in love with and I am the same man that left her when I heard news of you. It is rare for a Demon to be able to impregnate Human females, and even rarer for the child to bear the gift of the wings. I wished you to grow normal and to die the life of a human but It was not was was for told. You will rule over all human kind, and immortals alike. You will acknowledge me as your father and you will fulfill your destiny as ruler over us all!" He said rising up into the sky staring down at me,taunting me to deny our blood.

If I was his daughter, then I was a... Demon. I can't be. I don't want to live to kill, to kill in pleasure and to revel in the suffering of other. To be a demon was to live the life of death,and I will not do that. I must not.

"I am not a demon," I whispered. My denial fault false even on the tip of my own tongue. The truth in his words was obvious and made more sense then the lies I had been told about him my whole life. I'd always thought That my father was just a immature man with no responsibility and he could commit to me and my mom. So I excepted that I would never have the father I wanted... But to know he's right here in front of me, a man more evil than anything I've ever known and he left me because of that tempted me more then ever to hear him out. How am I suppose to cope with this?