Chapter 38

***Surprise POV for all my lovely followers CX***

*Glenn*

Merle was in the middle of torturing me. "How is my baby brother..Is he?"

"He's still alive if that's what you're asking" I growled back at him.

"You can't just tell me he's alive and not tell me where he is. Come on China man I just want to go visit see how he's doing!" Merle said mockingly knowing that he would cause trouble.

Suddenly a scream erupted from the next room and my heart dropped, I knew that scream. Merle smirked,"Is that pretty one your girlfriend, the one who's screaming?"

"Ana!" I yelled in freight.

Merle laughed,"The governor is questioning her right now and he's not as nice as me".

"Merle you asshole that Daryl's girlfriend! He's gonna be pissed when he finds out you took her!" I shouted at him and he paused.

"Woohoo my lil brother finally got himself a cutie,"Merle said smiling,"that means he'll come over here to get her, Thanks China man you just made my day in exchange I'll try to keep an eye on that her but I can't say the same for your little cowgirl lass".

The governor burst in with my girlfriend topless and my blood boiled that monster how dare he,"Maggie!!" I cried out to her as she was gripped by her arm by the governor.

The governor growled and threw Maggie into my arms. I held her close to protect her modesty and she sobbed into my shoulder. I was happy to have Maggie back but I was still missing one person,"Where's the other girl, what have you done with her you monster?!"

"You'll get to see her as soon as we found out where your friends are, just be glad you get to see your girlfriend here" The governor said in a grim tone and signaled for Merle to leave as he walked out the door.

I held Maggie till she calmed down,"Are you okay did he..." I said trailing off.

"No but he walked in like he finished something and demanded that I take my shirt off.Do you think...?" Maggie said looking worried at me.

I sighed,"I don't know but Ana can take care of herself I'm sure" To be honest I didn't believe what I had said I just needed to reassure Maggie and think positively to find a way out.

***Daryl's POV***
I growled, pacing back and forth 'She should've been back by now where were they and are they in trouble?'. I decided to go take out my anger out on the walkers in the prison to get my mind to stop thinking the worse about the supply run.

After an hour or two I had cleared the cell block, I huffed and sat against the wall stabbing at the ground. I thought that letting my anger out would've helped me clear my mind but instead it swarmed with thoughts about the people we lost about my brother,Lori, T-dog and Carol. I wish I was there to save them.

Annoying banging from a stuck walker started and I tried to ignore it. I went back to stabbing the ground uselessly but the banging continued, I stood up and kicked the door. I went to walk away but the banging continued and my anger boiled over throwing the dead walker out of the doorway and went to stab the banging walker.

I practically dropped the knife and all the anger faded away when I saw that it wasn't a walker, it was Carol. She looked up at me weakly and I dropped down to my knees checking her small pulse. She needed help quickly or else she wouldn't make it much longer. I picked her up gently and carried her back to the group.

"I knew someone would find me," Carol said weakly as I carried her back. "What happened to T-dog?" I asked her quietly, I didn't want to make too much noise and attract walkers, we both were vulnerable if something happened. "He risked his life saving my life, he's...dead" Carol said with tears in her eyes. I nodded silently at least he died a hero. We went back to the group in silence.

Luckily we made it back with no problems and I saw that the group was gathered in the eating area. I quietly put Carol in her cell bed with a promise to find Hershel. I walked over to Hershel and mentioned to him to follow me back to Carol's cell, his previously confused face shifted to relief and happiness as Carol gave him a small smile.

"Daryl bring my supply kit, I have everything I need to make you better Carol, thank goodness Daryl found you in time" Hershel said putting a chair beside Carol's bedside. I hurried to Hershel's cell getting his kit and a extra water bottle. I dropped the supplies off with Hershel and walked out to give them space.

I gathered everyone up and told them that I found Carol. Everyone's faces lit up and hurried to her cell. Carol was feeling well enough to get up and give everyone hugs. She saw the baby and looked at Rick knowing that Lori was gone. She cried and held the baby lovingly just happy to be back. I was glad that she was back to help with the baby.

After everyone had exchange their concerns and joy to Carol Hershel shooed everyone away so that she could get some well needed rest and with a nod I left to clean my arrows.

*Time Skip*

I saw Rick and the rest of the group with a injured woman in the eating area. I went to join them and saw that baby formula was on the table, my heart dropped. "Where is my girlfriend!?" I rushed towards her yelling at her. She glared up at me for a second and replied,"Which one the cowgirl or the beauty queen?".

"

This isn't the time for games and I really wouldn't make him angry," Rick said stepping in between us. "Now you're going to tell us where they are now".

"Don't you touch me!" The woman said backing away and I held up my crossbow to her head. She was like a scared animal in a corner lashing out at everyone.

"You came here for a reason,why?" Rick said calmly to control the situation.

"There's a town, Woodbury," The woman said hunting at where our people were taken.

"How do we get in?" Rick question her and I began thinking of ways to find my girlfriend and kill whoever took her.

"The place is secure from walkers but we can slip our way through" The woman said, she could be useful since she obviously knows her way through but I don't know if we can trust her but it is without a question I'm getting my girl back.

**Sorry for taking so long I forget that I still have readers and such I will post more often since it's summer***