Introduction

I'm Anastasia,I'm 28 have black hair and dark blue eyes but none of that matters now its been 2 months since the world gone to shit,dead coming back to life tryin to eat whats left of the livin, and even the livin killin other livin but that has never changed. I stay by myself in the woods,huntin animals,findin water, and killin the undead assholes who try turnin me into one of them with one bite. My weapons are a bow, quiver with 24 arrows, and 12 throwing knives in my knife belt.I wore my knee high combat boots, black pants,white runched front bralet crop top, under my black leather jacket, and finger less flexible leather gloves.

The beginning of the outbreak.

I sat in front of the T.V with my big duffel bag filled with basic medical supplies,survival food,clothes,winter thermal gear, camouflage tent, water bottles,water disinfectant, and the layout of Georgia's back woods.The reporters voice was panicked, " The sick have hit Birmingham Georgia,the military have informed everyone to stay inside,don't get bit and the situation will be handled.The CDC in Atlanta is working on a cure". The reporter put a hand on his blue tooth,his eyes widened " The infected have now hit here in Atlanta!" then suddenly a infected walker tore his throat out and the screen went black.
I looked stunned at the screen but snapped out of it once screams
ripped through the night air around me.I sat up strapping my quiver of 24 arrows, bow, throwing knife belt, and the duffel bag,I looked out the living room window seeing my neighbors getting ripped apart by the undead.
I ran to the backdoor that was connected to the garage,put on my fox V2 Valkari helmet, started my red and black Kawasaki ninja 250r motorcycle and the garage door automatically slowly slid open.About dozen walkers started to limp my way,but I threw off the kickstand and sped down the back roads of Atlanta going around the city making my way to the outback Georgia wilderness, a place I knew well and was able to survive.

~~~~~~You could find Anastasia outfit on Polyvore im shad0w-876

and its called my apocalpyse outfit~