Chapter Nine ROOM 13

AN: I have chosen anime characters for Nishinoya (obviously) and Alex. Don't kill me. I know. Owari no seraph. Mika. But I thought he looked and suited him. Annd, you are actually Aria so imagine an anime character that looks like you but I need some ideas for Sascha. Enjoy!

"Okay, we're here!" She shouts and runs in, leaving me and Alex.

Honestly Sascha...

"Wow. This place is nice." Alex says, staring at the building. I follow his gaze and see a beautiful building with vast glass windows.

"Wow, it is... Let's get inside, it's freezing!" I look at the mist hanging dully in the air and walk inside the building.

"Alex, Aria! Hurry! I have the keys, I already booked when you were in the jacuzzi doing whatever," she winks at me, "so we can go straight up! We're room 13! Yay! My lucky number! Oh, and there is one bedroom," she winks again and wiggles her eyebrows. How could anyone not like this girl? "So Alex, you can sleep on the couch... Or me." I widen my eyes and shake my head.

"Noo thanks. Sorry Alex. I've. Well, I dunno. Let's go up!" I take Alex's hand and we run up to the room. Sascha unlocks the door and we walk in. One of the walls were made of glass so you could could see the scenery on the other side. There was one leather couch with a coffee table and other cute furniture. We all look admire the room and then walk into the others. Two bathrooms, one bedroom.

"Dibs sleeping in the bedroom!" I shout as I walk in putting all my stuff on the floor and collapsing on a double bed. I curl up in it's silk sheets and then sit up, the blanket around me. There was one more double bed on the other side, twins with the one in was laying on.

"Sure. You can both have the bedroom. I like the couch anyway. Thanks so much Sascha! It's such a nice place!" Alex says thanking Sascha.

"Your welcome guys. Oh, and look in the wardrobe... I got some pajamas for you whilst you were, probably kissing, in the jacuzzi. I'm joking. But I wish you did. Kidding again." I raise an eyebrow and Alex does the same. We walk to the wardrobe and open it to find three pairs of pajamas, each labeled. Grey sweatpants and a loose white crop top that had the number ten at the back. Did she say pajamas? Oh well. Sascha had matching ones with me. Alex also had the same as me apart from the top. Obviously. His was white loose top. Not CROP top.

I sigh, "I was hoping Alex had a crop top too. Oh well. Thanks so much Sascha! These aren't really pajamas though..." Alex laughs and Sascha frowns.

"Well, I went to the shop apposite the spa and this was all they had so... Yeah. I totally agree with the crop top idea though. Amazing." She says making Alex laugh.

"Yeah right. Let's get changed! I'll change in the bathroom. You two can change in here." He walks off towards the bathroom and we get changed.

"Done!" She says after about a minute, "I'll go order pizza! I'll get pepperoni, pineapple and ham, ham, margarita and some others."

"How did you get changed so quickly?" I ask, confused.

"I dunno." She says and walks into the lounge/main room.

I slip on my sweat pants and top and walk out the room around five minutes later to see ten boxes of pizza on the coffee table and a sleeping Sascha curled in a blanket on the couch.

"Let her sleep. We'll have the pizza but we can save a few boxes for breakfast. Wait. She's sleeping on the couch..."

AN: sorry for the short chapter! I'm really busy at the moment! I have FIVE tests tomorrow/coming up. I'm dying! Hellpp meee. I hope you enjoyed the chapter guys! Xx