Chapter Fourteen. ALEX or NISHINOYA...

"Well, what if I am? You like Mia. Stick with her. Anyway, there are plenty of girls in this universe." I say, guilt seeping into me.

"But, you. You are the only girl for me. I-I love you."

But... I'm not sure if I love you. I'm sorry Nishinoya.

"Nishinoya. You left me. Not the other way round. How can I say I love you back when you've done this to me?" More tears fall onto my jeans.

"No. You don't understand. It couldn't have been helped! She would've hurt you! I never wanted to leave you!" His voice starts to break and tears fall down his cheeks too.

"Nishinoya... I just-" before I can finish, he draws closer to me and places his lips on mine. After a few seconds, I draw back and give him a hug. "I forgive you." I whisper into his ear. He breaks the hug and looks at me in the eye.

"Aria. I need to ask you one question." I nod and he continues, "do you love me?" He looks at me in the eye, his face the definition of serious.

"Nishinoya. I-I..." I think hard for a moment.

He didn't mean to hurt me. He didn't want to leave me. He didn't have a choice. But Alex... I feel guilty. I technically used him just to distract me because of Nishinoya. But... Did I love Alex? Where those kisses meaningful?

"Nishinoya... I love you too."

Short chapter but I made my decision! We are taking the Noya route!!! Thanks for helping me make a decision!