Chapter Two. SECRETS

AN: Guys, it's Christmas. I can't actually believe it is nearly 2017, I feel like this year has gone too quickly... Soooo anyway, HERE IS A CHRISTMAS SPECIAL BECAUSE I LUV U TOO MUCH! xxx

What did I do to myself?

Time skip

She bandaged my hand up and told me to wiggle my fingers. I couldn't. At all.

"Your hands will heal by tomorrow or in a few days most likely but your mother will have to take care of you." Nurse Natsuni says.

I frown, "I-I don't have a mother. Or father. I live alone." She looks at me sadly.

"Alex will have to take care of you then. Or someone else. Hey, what about that lovely boy! When you got hit in the head with the volleyball and he took you here. Then you hit your head again in the gym and you went to the hospital! He stayed with you for ages!" I look at her blankly.

"He's the reason my hands are like this." I say and she gasps.

"What? Wait, the lovely boy was the boy who made you do this to yourself? " She asks.

"Yeah. Oh and by the way, he didn't physically do this to me, it's because he was kissing Mia. I did this to myself." She frowns.

"You told me already but I thought it would be a different boy. I didn't expect Nishinoya to do this to you. Now you have Alex. I hope he doesn't do the same. Otherwise, you'll probably be really angry. I'm sure Alex wouldn't do anything like that though." I nod and smile.

"Yeah. You have me y/n chan! I'll help you with everything! I can make you breakfast too! I'm really good at making French toast! It's my specialty!" My smile fades as I think of Nishinoya, "what's wrong? Was it something I said?" His voice softens.

"Well, Nishinoya's specialty was French toast too. Don't worry, I'm sure your recipe is better." I smile and he looks at me.

"We should get to lunch. The bell rang a few minutes ago. We can sit together." He says.

"Oh, I can give you a lunch pass so you can go in straight away." Nurse Natsuni says.

"Sure. Thanks." I say and she hands me two lunch slips but I immediately drop them.

"Oh sorry, I'll give them to Alex." She picks them up and hands them to Alex. He picks up my handbag and puts it on my shoulder. Luckily, it was only my hands that I couldn't move.

"Let's go." He says and grabs his backpack, swinging it round his shoulder. We wave goodbye to Natsuni-senpai and walk out of the room.

"Are your hands feeling alright?" He asks.

"Yeah. I just can't move them. They'll be alright tomorrow probably. Oh my god. I just realized something. Nishinoya's parents died in a car crash and his auntie looks after him but she kicked him out and I said he could move into my house." I partially lie and he sighs and looks at me.

"Well. Kick him out and tell him to go live with his aunt again. It's your only choice." He says, "unless you want to put up with a cheating boyfriend. Wait. He doesn't know you saw him. Does he?" I look at him and shake my head.

"I need to go and tell him. If I don't. He will keep it a secret." I frown.

"Wait. Let him. You still want to be his friend at least right? Don't tell him. Let him tell you. It'll show he's a good person." He says smiling at me.

"Well... I guess. What happens if he doesn't?" I ask.

"After a few weeks if he doesn't tell you. Tell him." He says.

"Are you sure? He probably won't and when I tell him I'll probably be extremely angry with him and then we'll end up not talking to each other. Then, I'll get depressed and sad. Then, I'll miss him. Then, I'll talk to him after a few weeks. Then, he'll have a girlfriend. Probably Mia. Then... I don't know. Is this a good idea? You never know. I might even commit suicide..." I say. His eyes widen and he looks me in the eye.

"Well... I'll be there to stop you." There is an awkward silence.

"Wait. What happens if he tells me? Do I forgive him? Cuz I don't forgive people that easily." He looks at me and frowns.

"I don't know. With his charm, he'll probably win you back." He frowns and looks at me, "I'll be there the whole time though. If you ever need me." I smile and we walk into the cafeteria.

"Thanks." I say and we go to the front of the queue pushing past people and showing the dinner lady our passes. We grab lunch and sit at a table.

I look around and see Nishinoya walking up to me with his lunch.

"Helloo!" He says and sits next to me. "What's up."

"The sky." I say annoyed. Keep your emotions inside.

"What's wrong with you?" He asks worried.

"Don't worry. I just saw something earlier and I got upset."

"What was it?" He asks curious. You could see he was trying not to frown.

"Doesn't matter. So this is Alex." I say trying to change the subject.

"Hi!" Alex says.

"Hi." He replies.

Why is he keeping this from me?

AN: Christmas special sucks. I know. I'm sorry. No excuses from me today. I am just being lazy. Actually, I do have an excuse! It's Christmas and I need to spend time with my FAM! I joking. I think. But I actually do. Luv ya!!! Xxx