Chapter Twenty Nine. PREGNANT. PFF. OF COURSE NOT....

Hello! I AM SO SORRY THIS IS LATE. I THOUGHT I'D ALREADY PUBLISHED THIS CHAPTER BUT APPARENTLY IT DIDN'T. • ^ • e x t r e m e l y MAD at WaTTpAd. • ^ •
I published the first chapter of the new book I'm writing! It would be amazing if you read the first chapter just to see if u like it! You don't have to vote or anything! Just tell me what you think! - it's a Taehyung fanfic ^•^ Xxx

"I'll go get changed into my bikini." I says and Sascha follows me back into our bedroom. For some reason. I feel like this game will be like our last one. -_-

I go into the bathroom and remove my clothes. I hear a knock on the door and cover myself with a towel.

"Aria, I'm gonna go to the pool. See you there!" Sascha shouts at me. Before I can answer, the door slams. Typical.

I slip on my bikini and then realise I'm on my period and change back into joggers and a tank top and rush to the pool.

"I'm here-!" I open the door but before I can finish my sentence, I get drenched from head-to-toe with ice cold water. I curse and spin around to see Alex, Nishinoya and Sascha laughing at me. "Tell me why I'm friends with you." I scowl.

"Because we are amazing people. Obviously." Alex says.

"Shut up." I say annoyed and glare at them.

"Oh my god. Aria! Why aren't you in your bikini?" Sascha asks, searching my body for a problem.

"I'm on my period you idiot. Actually, it started yesterday. I don't know why I didn't bleed last night." I shrug and Sascha looks at me in a weird way.

"You're not pregnant right." My face turns pale and she bursts out laughing. "I'm joking. Of course you're not. God is just on your side."

"Ha yeah.... Totally." I nod my head, the thought still lurking in my head. We both turned and looked at the boys.

"Finished your conversation?" Nishinoya asked, looking annoyed.

"Yup. Sorry, we didn't notice you because you're too small. Whoops." I smirk and he glares at me.

I sit on a bench next to the pool and lay down, whilst they play truth or dare. I'm not pregnant. Pff. Of course not.
I close my eyes, blocking out the thought.

"Aria, if you're tired, just go to bed. You must have a head ache. Also, you might want to get changed out of your wet clothes." Alex says, looking worried.

I nod my head in agreement. Actually, I don't feel too good. I stand up and make my way upstairs. I remove my clothing and pull on some joggers and a hoodie. I clutch my stomach and go to the bathroom. I feel sick. I try going to the toilet but that doesn't work so I lay in my bed and close my eyes.

I'm not pregnant.

I'm not. Pff. Of course I'm not.

Well then why haven't I bled?

Maybe I calculated my period wrongly.

Maybe I'm on my period tomorrow.

I haven't done IT yet anyway.

How could I be pregnant?

I'm still a- wait. Have I?

That morning with Nishinoya.

WHAT NO! Pff.

What am I thinking.

We were drunk.

But nothing happened.

I found my top in the kitchen.

Maybe I was too hot in the kitchen.

I woke up in only my underwear...

At least that means we weren't naked.

But maybe we just put our clothes back on after doing it...

But we were drunk.

Drunk people don't think.

If we were naked whilst being drunk and did it.

We'd have still been naked in the morning.

That means we didn't do it. LOGIC. I'm so clever.

BUT. Why were we in the same bed...?

Maybe we just kissed and things got heated and then we stopped.

OR maybe I had a nightmare and I wanted to sleep next to
Nishinoya.

But then why were we half naked.

Maybe we were hot.

But why did my top end up in the kitchen and how?

You know what? Fuck this.

Sorry childhood dreams of being a detective.

I want my beauty sleep. Goodnight.