Chapter Thirty Two. "See you in my dweamss"

My lovely family of readers. I really have no clue where this book is going... (On shelves where it will be more known than Harry Potter) ...jk but i think there will only be a few more chapters full of fluff and cute parts and.......................

"Shit. She should be picking up. She normally does anyway..."
I stand up worried and shout for her.

"It's pretty loud up here. She's not going hear you." Nishi says and I start sobbing.

"What else can we do! You got any ideas! What if she fell!?"

"Calm down. Let's all go look for her."

"Okay, let's stay together though, otherwise we will all loose each other" Alex says and we all agree.

We check everywhere but can't find her so we decide to go too the bottom of the mountain and search the wood.

"Where is she?" I say, out of breath. "Alex! Stop texting! Help look!"

"Sorry, I was checking the time..." What a shitty excuse.

"It is going too get dark soon and there is NO sign of her." I say, worried.

"We'll find her." Nishinoya replies.

"How can you be so sure?" I ask, annoyed and upset.

"I'm not sure! I'm just trying not too think the worst of this situation, I'm doing the most I can! We are all doing the most we can, so just fucking chill!" Nishinoya shouts and I step back in shock.

"Guys... I think you both need too calm down. Nishinoya, I think that was a bit much and Aria, we are doing our best in finding her alright. I'm just as worried and scared and anxious as you are, possibly more, and my brain is crushing itself right now so please, don't take this out on us." Alex says and we all frown at him.

"You're right, sorry Nishi."

"Sorry Aria."

"Why don't we check the place we passed when we got here, you know, the one near the water stream." Alex suggests and I nod.

"I guess..." I reply unsure, "let's go."

Nishinoya intertwines his hand with mine and I smile. We walk back too the entrance and I smell burning.

"Oh no. Is that a fire!" I say, panicked.

Alex runs forward and turns around with a glint of hope in his eyes. "No. I think its Sascha."

I sprint over to the smell of burning and see a familiar head of black, long, straight hair and instantly sigh.
"Sascha!" I shout angrily. I don't even know if I'm happy or mad.

She turns around and waves. How can she wave when she disappeared without a trace or text or warning.

"WHERE. THE FUCK. HAVE YOU BEEN?" I shout and she pouts.

"No 'hi Sascha, I'm glad we found you?' " She jokes but I hit her arm and tears start welling up in the corners of my eyes.

"I was so scared. Don't do that again. Wait. Why the fuck do you have a barbeque and why the fuck do you have a massive tent?! What the fuck is this?"

"Hey, hey, hey. Stop swearing at me! Geez. It was a surprise. Alex was in this too!"

"You want me too swear at him too? Wait... Alex was in this?! No wonder he was on his phone, was he texting you?" Sascha nods and I'm not even surprised.

"Yeah... Sorry about that.." Alex says, appearing behind me. "It was a surprise/prank. We're spending the night here. The tent is really nice by the way. Last night, Sascha and I went out too put the stuff here for tonight while you guys were sleeping."

"Ohh... I was wondering where you got this stuff." Nishinoya says.

"We're all sharing the tent by the way. Looking at you Nishinoya. Don't try anything." Sascha says, winking at me.

"Hey!" I joke.

"I was kidding. Anyway, were having burgers for dinner! Get your bread and paper plates. I'm hungry." Sash says and we all dive into the pile of plates.

We all sit on the dried mud and eat our dinner. We all jump into the tent and Sascha whips out three bottles of wine.

"Right. Let's play truth or dare. Again. Aria, kiss Nishinoya." Sascha says after we finish our food and sit in the tent.

"Woah! That was sudden." I laugh and look at Nishinoya.

He comes over too me and places his hand on my neck, kissing me gently.

"Wooo!" Alex shouts, sipping his wine.

"Right. Sascha, you love Alex right." I ask and she's goes bright red.

"Umm.... Yes." Sascha replies quietly.

"Awe I knew it!" I shout.

"Nishinoya, when did you fall for Aria?" She asks.

"Umm... The first sentence she spoke too me." I replied cutely.

"Aweeee cute."

...

The dares and truths go on all evening and everyone gets drunk.

"We should.. Gotosleeeeeeeep." Sascha says throwing her arms in the air.

"Noo. I want to kiss you Sascha. I can't kiss you properly when yurrr sleepin. Haha." Alex grins.

"But I'm tiired." She says.

"Five more kissess? Then we say nighty." Alex asks and Sascha sits on his lap.

"One."

Meanwhile, I am singing 'Let it go' with Nishinoya and dancing.

"Twerkk for me Aria." Nishinoya giggles.

"Haha okiee."

"I can twerk tooo. Look!" Nishinoya stands up and twerks extremely badly.

"Jesus Christ on a motorbike. U arr  betta than me. Haha."

"I know right? Anyway, we should sleep, let's go too sleep Aria. I want too sleep with you."

"Okay, let's put our pretend pjjjjjsss on." I take off my clothes, leaving my underwear only and put on my pretend pajamas, Nishinoya does the same.

"Nighty night." He says and we jump into one sleeping bag and I lay on top of Nishinoya. "See you in my dweamss."