Chapter Ten PIZZA

"Let her sleep. We'll have the pizza but we can save a few boxes for breakfast. Wait. She's sleeping on the couch..." Alex says, pausing at the end.

"Oh. I'll just wake her up." I say walking up to her but Alex grabs my arm.

"There are two beds. It's fine. It looks like she's enjoying her sleep from the look on her face." He says making me laugh. Her mouth was wide open but also smiling in the slightest at the same time.

"Let's have some pizza!" I whisper loudly (if you get what I mean) and run towards the pizza. I take six boxes and put them in a white fridge in the corner. I walk back to the table and open the other boxes, grabbing a piece. I frown.

"What's the matter!? Are you alright? Do you not like pizza?" He asks worried.

"Nah. It's fine. I love pizza. It's just..." I look at my lap and he puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Nishinoya?" He asks and I nod, sighing.

"First we're really good friends, then he asks me out, then he kisses another girl, then he becomes a stupid idiot and dumps me for no reason whatsoever, then bullies me, then throws a note to me apologising, then I don't forgive him and then Sascha sees him looking odd at the spa, all alone. What is up with him?!" I sigh, defeated.

"I think you should confront him and say what you think. Tomorrow. It's a Friday tomorrow so if something bad happens, you have a weekend to think about it. Soo... I think you should have some fun now eating pizza and then you can worry tomorrow!" He says, grinning. I smile.

"I can never be sad when you're here can I. Right, you have two boxes, I have two. Let's see who can eat the most in ten minutes! Go!" I say, stuffing pizza in mouth.

"Unfair! You got a headstart!" He says, also stuffing his face with pizza.

Ten minutes later, we count how many slices we have left. Me : four. Alex : zero.

"Huh? How do you eat so much and still have a nice figure?" I groan.

"I dunno... Let's go to bed, I'm tired. It's eleven and we have school tomorrow." He stands up and I follow him into the room. I turn off the light and climb into my bed. He does the same. I cuddle my pillow, looking at the ceiling.

"Thanks Alex." I whisper.

"Huh? For what?" He asks making me smile.

"For everything. Your a great person." I turn and look at him, our beds practically next to each other apart from the small lamp and a table. I see him looking straight at me, smiling a cute box smile.

"Thanks." He whispers.

"No problem. Wait, I'm thanking you!" He laughs and gets out of his bed and moves towards me. I hesitate and then slide backwards, "w-what are you doing...?" I stutter nervously.
He winks at me, still moving closer, "A-Alex..."

"Come here!" He shouts and pulls me into a big hug, climbing into my bed with me. I grin, hugging him tightly, "what did you think I was gonna do?" He wiggles his eyebrows and I grin into his shoulder.

"Doesn't matter." I say, closing my eyes, "night Alex."

"Night."

Time skip to morning.

"Alex! Aria! What are you doing! I didn't mean for it to go this far!!!" Sascha shouts.

I open my eyes and feel something warm and cosy. I look down and see Alex underneath me, sleeping soundly. I squeal and jump off.

"Oh. My. God! Not what you think! He gave me a hug last night and I fell asleep in his arms... Okay! Nothing happened." I say, panicking.

"Oh, phew. I wouldn't mind though." She wiggles her eyebrows and I slap her arm, "ow!"

I look at Alex, sleeping. His blond hair untidy but somehow still looking good. He opens his eyes, stretching out his arms.

"What you looking at...?" He asks me. I blush and realize I was looking at his abs.

"Oh, nothing, I thought I saw a spider in your shirt... B-but... it was... DUST! Yeah." I laugh awkwardly.

"Yeah, sure" he laughs and Sascha giggles.

"Alex and I saved pizza from last night. Let's go have some breakfast then we need to get to school!" I groan. "Yay! School! Fun! Yeah..."

Why is my life awkward?

AN: so sorry I haven't published in a while! BTW, I was reading through the story and I completely forgot they had uniform! Sorry guys! I'm a terrible author! Sorry! I'm just gonna take the uniform business out of this story! Sorry again guys! Xxx