Chapter 1 Everything started here

a/n note:  Hi! this is a new story I started with and hope I complete the whole story. Please Comment what you think about this story and vote -Karin :)

This is a story about two girls Karin and Aicha who met on the internet and became friends. And how their whole world would change because of one single letter.

The person who writing the story is me Karin and this is where it all start on my trip to the Netherlands to meet Aicha.

I sat on the plane and looked at twitter. I got a new message from Sanne my friend back home in Sweden. Can tell that she don’t like one direction she is here to protect me from fangirl 24/7 hahah. Anyway she said

“ Have fun Karin, and hope you and Aicha wins so the boys read your letter”

I replied back

"thanks but don’t think we will win the radio hits netherlands 256 competition has received lot of letter that i think they takes the first best, but still hope”

I did not know when I sat on that plane that we would win. And  less I believed that Niall would start crying when he read the letter in the radio interview.

The plane landed and went off to take the bus to the central station . Where I would meet Aicha. The bus journey was long and boring all I wanted was that time would go faster. So I finally got to meet her. And do not sit on this dirty bus for 1 hour and 58 minutes. Wifi was not available on the bus either. But I survived.

I went of bus and walked through the spin doors. There I was met by a lot of people everywhere. It was not like in my little town in Sweden.

There were so many people and everyone would be in different directions and people stress around. How would I find her here, I thought. I bought me a coffee and sat down looked around. Suddenly she stood there and yelled.

"KARIN HERE" And she waved at me.

We hugged and said hello . Aicha showed the way towards the bus. had never been to Amsterdam before so I just went along.

It did not take long until we were sitting on a bus on the way to her house. We started talking about the competition  and if were they already here? Or when the guys would come here. We tried to figure out the hotel they would stay on but unfortunately they would be kept secret because they would cause problems if it got too much fans to the hotel. Tomorrow would interview broadcast live and one of the guys would read up the winning letter.

When we came home to Aicha I left of my bags I've carried around. And it was nice had far too much packing the family thought when I left

self, I thought it was not so much one suitcase a backpack a purse and a bag for 3 nights. Yeah okay maybe a bit much but maybe I'll stay longer who knows. we decided to have coffee and Aicha would learn more about the city I knew nothing about than the little I listened to geography lessons. I'm not the best at geography as you can imagine.

As we sat and had coffee at a very cute place I took the opportunity to send a snapchat to Elin what we ate. Elin is one of my friends in Sweden who loves food. Yes she loves food nearly as much as Niall if not even more. Specially pasta and cheese. She loves that.

"I'm so hungry please do not send pictures of cookies" and looked like a sad child. Both me and Aicha laughed at the image. We finished coffee then walk around the city.  

After a while we meet directioners who ran everywhere and you could clearly see that there were fans because they had one direction sweaters. Now they had become known that the guys were in town and the hotel it would stay at.

Should we look for them or not? Zayn almost never tweet but now he had written

@zaynmalik: Please do not stand outside our hotel it can be dangerous we have no opportunity to go out to meet you sorry xxx .

After being in town, we went home again to buy pizza for dinner. And I send a new snapchat to Elin. Guess that she got mad at me because she would not have a pizza for dinner. haha love to send food pictures to her.

After pizza and a long day, we went to bed and had no idea what to expect for tomorrow besides radio interview would be broadcasting.