Chapter 12: Kisses And Laugh

There sat Niall and Aicha and kissed and laughed while it had a fight for fun on game controls. You could clearly hear what they said.

"No stop Niall no" I heard Aicha say while she laughed.

Niall smiled and laughed while he was trying to be playful and kissed Aicha.

I and Harry looked at each other and nodded. We carefully closed the door and went out.

"That I was not I prepare for” I said to Harry.  

 We decided to not disturb Ni and Asicha so Harry and I went back to London.

We went around on oxford street for lunch had coffee and had another coffee and more coffee after that. We had not much more to do. So why not eat?

We made our way towards the London eye and went a tour. It was really cool to see everything from a different height. Though It was a bit scary. But got a lot of nice pictures from the height.

"How many pictures have you taken today."

"Quite a few already 326 pics exactly." The tour stopped and we jumped off.

Do you want to take nice pictures and street pictures I'll show you a beautiful street.

Harry took my hand and we ran away. Everything felt so strange before I sat crying on a bench and now I ran around in London with Harry and a camera in my hand. But enjoyed it too and that everything had gotten better.  

The street really had everything a small cute café. A red bench with high black out light next to the bench.

There was also a flower shop. Small shoe store clothing store movie theater and a restaurant. The street was so pretty and small. Felt like I was back in an alley in florence. I loved it. And really wanted to go out on a date with harry to one of the café one day.

Harry continued to do a lot of posturing and got back and played model. I laughed and said that he was not so good.

Harry asked me "are we going competing then?"

"Sure" I said.

We photographed a lot and ran around surely through half of London. But we had fun. When we sat down to look through the pictures he asked,

"is everything okay now?"

“Eh .. yes but think it takes a while, but if you are on my journey with me it will be good."

I kissed him on the cheek and looked at the clock "already 4 maybe time to go home or actually home to Niall?" "Sure, but we do not need some food in us? Maybe stop by Nandos and buy some food?"

We went to Nandos and I ordered a Chicken Breast Fillet Pitta and Harry ordered Niall and Asicha some Chicken Wings. What I was looking at first was actually desserts. Yes, I love desserts. Me and Harry decided to share a Caramel Cheesecake with double cream and  bought ice cream to the other.

As we sat on the doubling bus home, I wondered who actually won for best pose, was it me or Harry. "Who won? Competed in actually" I said and laughed.

"Do not know but you win my sweetheart" He said and smiled and kissed me. Harry try explain to me how the bus and subway lines worked but did not learn so much from it.

"Listen?" he asked and I put in one earbud and looked out the window while Ed sheeran played.

Everything felt so good now. I was really hoping that the continuity of this summer would be fine and I was determined that nothing could stop me. If Harry and I want to be together, nothing can stop us.

But everything would continue in the right direction, Karin would be able to stop caring about the hate she got, she would stop thinking that it was her fault? Would also hate actually quit. Should she manage to fight and how she would look at Aicha and Nialls relationship was there together or not? And how would it be afterwards when the guys go on tour?

A/n note: Hi! what do you think about this chapter please comment and vote. Thanks - Karin :)