Chapter 9: The Party

A/n note Hi! new chapter yay! please tell me what you think? And what will happen in the next chapter, need some tips.- Karin :)

We went home to Niall again where everyone would come later Zayn, Louis, Liam would come and their girlfriends would be there before the celebrity party would take place at half past 8.   Once we managed to get home themselves okay We talked with Niall in the mobile all the time so we knew how we would go. It is felt a bit like we were 10 years and we would for the first time walk home alone from school because our parents was unable to retrieve us. "That went well for you," said Niall when we opened the door to his house.

We went in and sat down next to Niall who watched some boring sports programs. I've never been a sports fan and will probably never be even if Niall tried me to be.

I stood up to go and pick up my ipad when Niall said "sport's super fun Karin." "Sport No unfortunately Ni I don’t  like sports." I said and looked at him. Before walking towards the my and Aicha’s room I stopped and asked "What about everything then when you time off is over?."

"What do you mean 'how do you mean?" Niall replied with a thoughtful gaze.

"You know what I mean Ni? Case we should stay or not?"

"Well you'll have to start checking out apartment " He said.

I smiled back.

I went back to my room and picked up the Ipad and saw that the clock was already a lot.

We were getting ready and when we just finished the doorbell rang.

The only thing I thought about was Harry how good he was there in his suit.

Had butterflies in my whole body. He said hello and he whispered, "You look great,"

I said hello to everyone and their bodyguard came and told us a bit how we would do because it was needed security.  

I went with Harry and meeting of photographers outside.  When we got to the place I was met by a lot of people everywhere and you could clearly see that no one was underclass, it was just celebrities there.

I and Aicha waved at each other. Aisha had settled down next to a guy who I later found out that he came from the netherlands. I start  talk to a girl Lucy who was the host of a famous TV show, everyone wanted talk to her.

The party was just okay did not know so many. Except for a large yotuber who was there Gina Lee. As I followed and now had his own web TV programs. Jonathan Ross was there too, saw him just bout he left the place.

After some talking and mingling.  Began some guy talk about their fashion label called Flash star, it was handed out goody bags. This was included as an event in which celebrities were invited to learn more about the fashion brand. It was probably the most fun I got so many nice things in the bag. The time was getting late and the people began to get a little full after all the drinks. I was standing a little by-side and watched examined all the people and started making little stories about them in the head and have currently types of celebrities it was.

Louis gave a drink to Aicha and Liam saw it right away and I could hear how angry Liam became. Aischa was only 16 and was not legal to drink. "Louis, she is only 16" think of our image " "one direction gives underage girl alcohol. " Aicha got instead an alcohol free drink. Louis "Okay, I did not think she was so young."

"Excuse me, I'd spoken about this earlier." said Aicha.

Both guys smiled and said it's cool.

the clock was close to 11:30 when we said goodbye and left. We were then met by photographers and flash again. Heard the they say the guys name and photographed a lot. We jumped in the car and drove away. We talked about the night . And if everyone had a good time.

When we finally got home from the party, I was greeted by the calm in Nialls house. Had been a long day with lots of new things and it was nice to relax and not hear a lot of noise and people everywhere. I took off my outer clothes hung them on the hanger droppted the blue bag on the floor. I enjoy the others in front of the tv. Leaned me against Harry. And soon fell asleep against him.