Chapter 6: meeting one direction

The guys came through the door and I almost started crying with happiness, Harry, Zayn, Louis, Niall and Liam stood in front of me. I did not want start fangirl. wanted to act ittle adult. Those who could not be quiet was Jonnie who shouted "oh my ..... they are here in my restaurant yay."

"Hey, I said gently" to the boys and hugged them.

Aicha Hugged Niall and I heard him whisper "so cute, you will not mind in meeting more times after this?" He smiled and blushed.

I could see on Aichas look that she was completely shaky. After what Niall said.

Harry looked a bit extra at me, I thought at least and hoped for.

We sat down and Jonnie coming in with the pizza.

Niall immediately began to take a bite of the pizza and said "I love pizza."

"As if we did not already knew that," said zayn and laughed, "He has been talking about this pizza all the way here said Louis." We continued to talk about the pizza and everything.

And Niall started talking  "That was not very nice of you to make me cry like that in the radio" he laughed lightly.

"Excuse me, but that did not mean we wanted to write how we feel."

"that's cool and I think we all needed it to think a little," replied Liam.

"And we had not expected to meet such nice girls like you."

Said Harry and winked at me.  I blushed and smiled and looked down at the table.

I had never gotten the kind of compliment from a guy before the other guys noticed that and Liam said.

"But Harry, you may take it gently don’t  think Karin is used to this."

"Anyway pizza the was super wan’t more?" Nial Said.

"Yes there are lot of pizza came and take more," said Jonnie who danced around as well I don’t really know what and however that looked fun anyway.

"Let us hear about the letter a little why we came here," said Zayn

And we started talking about our lives and so on. Everything became a little too much and I started to cry. Liam hugged me and said

"that's cool girl you do n't need to get worried" Did feel a bit embarrassed to cry.

 After about an hour of talking, it was time for the guys to go back to england. Niall looked at us and said "I'm not going to leave them here and not pizza. "

 Aicha and I looked at each other and said.

" huh?! You're kidding

"no come now."

They took a quick picture with Jonnie and thanked him for the pizza. Both me and Aicha was shaking all over and did not know what to say or do.

"But what about ...." said Aicha.

"Our managment taking care of everything and call your parents, etc. come now." said Niall.

We were in a hurry, so I just had to pack everything we had because we did not know how long we would stay.

 We went straight to the airport, jumped out of the car and ran to the plane.

How do we sit I thought. Most I wanted to sit next to Harry think he wanted there too because he looked at me with a smile.  Aicha had already sat down next to Niall and both looked at each other.

 I started putting the headphones on the mobile and Harry took one of the headphones inserted in his ear and said "good music".  Before I went to sleep with a cozy position against Harry's body. I saw Aicha cuddled in Nialls arms while there sat and watched a movie and Aicha looked at me with a smile.