Capter 10: Photography skills

I woke up and heard that the phone rang, but i didn't want to answer. I turned off and went to sleep for a while against Harry. woke up after about half an hour over that Harry tried to stand up without disturbing me, which did not go so well. Me and Harry stood and cooked breakfast in Nialls kitchen.

It feels so good to be alone with Harry and not having a lot of others around me and us. I had previously tried to ask if harry actually liked me. But never had the opportunity every time anything disturbed then. And would now to take the opportunity while we were by ourselves in the kitchen. Harry stood and fried egg on the pan and looked at me.

"Harry"  Yes cookie "Harry had started calling me that because he thought it was a funny name.

"Uh ... do you li....do you like me? 'Cause I do not really know? Feels yeah don’t know. Stupid of me to ask?"

"No, of course I like you since I saw your twitter profile."

"huh, when did you see it oh my.... so you like me?"

" I found your profile for a couple of months ago and thought you were cute but then I lost you and could not write to you. If didn't like you  I wouldn't care so much about you and is something  wrong, you look sad?" He said with a serious look.

Just when I started to talk "Harry, I ... uh .. I feel like I am not worthy yo..." Then Aisha and Niall come in.

"Hey something's wrong?" said Niall and looked strangely at us.

"Uh .. no Harry and I just cooked breakfast do you want it's fried eggs?" I said.

Harry whispered in my ear "you are worth it all. Take a walk after breakfast just you and me?"

I smiled and Harry and i enjoy with the other on the the kitchen table.

"What shall we do today? Some plans". Niall said "I and  cookie was going to take a walk after breakfast." Said Harry.

"I and Aicha stay probably at home or what do you think?" Niall said and looked at Aicha who smiled and nodded.

Harry was really good at cooking breakfast and I think I have never eaten so much for breakfast before. I usually do not eat much for breakfast more than maybe two sandwiches and tea, but now I ate both bacon, two fried eggs with tea and toasted sandwich.  Feeling myself full of food. Would be nice with a walk and specially when the weather was nice outside.

After breakfast I made me ready put on a black skirt and a pullover in dark blue color and chose a pair of cute ballerinas shoes. I brought a backpack may not be necessary but perhaps we were gone a long time or that we go into town. The bag fitted in all cases together with my style. I put the hair into a ponytail and apply makeup.

I went into the living room where Harry sat and waited. I spin around and smiled at Harry and said "are we going now ?"

"Sure" he said and got up from the couch and smiled at me . “We are going now” I screamed and Aicha shouted back " Have fun ."

We closed the door behind us.  I wondered where we were going . This place was not so fun to walk around in. Bunch of houses everywhere and all the houses looked almost the same out.

" Where are we go"

" Thought we were going to a park a little further away we are probably alone there because it's early and they can be pretty nice to be alone."

I loved the calm. I came from a not so big city and loved nature and silence . Here were people everywhere. I like the little things.

After a lot of busses and trains we were there.  It’s was a beautiful park. That had a bunch of flowers and trees everywhere, it was so nice, had my camera with me so I could take pictures. Harry was even a little impressed with my photography skills. I teaching him a little.

We went to a little coffee place. So we took a cup of takeaway tea and walked around.  After a while he said "so nice to be alone, no one disturb us so what do you wanted to say before?"

 No I thought did he have to talk about it again. I did not want to disappoint him or destroy this walk. But at the same time, I wanted so badly to tell you how I felt and how bad I feel about my thoughts. I looked at the ground and pulled around with one foot in the gravel. "KARIN TALK I know something is wrong, please tell me so I can help you." would I  tell Harry or  would I tell that everything was fine and keep a facade.

A/n note: Is Karin going to tell Harry how she really feel or will she say that everything is fine? The rest you'll find out in the next chapter. -Karin :)