Chapter 11: Why do you hate me?

I sat down on a green bench looked down at the ground. I had thousand thoughts in my head. What I would say.  "Karin what is it?" I heard Harry say.  

"Do you really want to know?"  "Yes," he replied immediately.  I began to tell.

“This all feels like a dream, like when I will wake up and nothing of this is true. And that I am not worthy you, because I does not look like the model you have dated.  I wonder why I and Aischa sent the letter.

Now all this has happened, I know that my day will not look the same as before. What will happen then when you go out on tour again? Will I go home to Sweden and everything has been forgotten all the memories. I want to stay, but how do we make it. Niall seems to be taking it all pretty easy, but how do you think it is for us, this is not our normal lives?” My voice was trembling and began to cry. Harry answer me and said “everything gonna be okay.”

“Are you sure? I get many followers but as much start to hate me. And i don’t know why people hate me so much and call me slut, bitch and that they hate me, want me to die. What have I done? I only are with you. Everything is my fucking fault.

And I know you like me but why? I'm just a regular girl who's not good enough for you. I'm too small and has no female forms. I know I should not be thinking that I'm hopeless, but I can not the thoughts just flying into me and does not go out of me. I'll be happy to have got this opportunity. I am. and at the same time i doubt myself and wonder what you really think. I hate this but I don’t know what to do."

I cried tears ran down my cheeks. I sobbed and said

"I know it's only been a few days and everything is pretty new, but I can not stand out more Harry" I wiped away the tears with the shirt. I still dared not look up at him.

I sat there a long time on the bench and looked down and said nothing. All sound that was heard was my sobbing . Wiped my tears of . Then Harry started talking.

" I know it 's hard , I promise everything will be okay maybe not in 5 seconds . But you are wonderful just as you are no one can make you change your mind because you are perfect , I know it 's hard to ignore what others think and write about you , but can you promise me not to read what is written about you. And promise me to start thinking good thoughts about you.” He took my hand and we stand up . and he looked me deep in  in the eyes.

"I know that maybe everything feels like a dream and unreal that this is you and me and we're together? Cause you want to be with me ?

"I wiped the tears again and answered "yes."

He started to kiss me, I did not know how I would react, had not as kissed anyone before, yes, but it was more a simple kiss when I was 11. so it does not count. I kissed him back. And the whole body shake it was like everything around me disappeared. we kissed for a while he hugged me took his hands and formed them around my face. said

"everything will be fine my love we're fighting us through this together,"

And then he took my hand and we started walking again.

Then we decided to go home to Niall and Aicha again. We jumped out of the taxi and Harry paid and we thanked the driver. When we were outside did not look like no one was home. we opened the door carefully and we both were shocked. Harry burst out in an "OH MY ..." And I could scarcely believe it was true.