Chapter 18: I'm done

Chapter 18:

No one was at home feels so good to be by my self even if it was not my house. The guys were in the way of meeting and Aicha was meeting a friend who had moved here.

after being bored for a few hours, I put on a cup of tea think this must be my 6 cup of tea and the clock was not much. I sat in the living room and turned on the telly. Something's news program began.

When I would just change the channel, I heard the TV host say, "Today we will talk about the letter that changed the life of one direction which is currently the world's biggest band"  I  didn't  turned off or  changed the channel. I went on watch. they told me a lot of facts and the whole story they just talking crap. Nothing was right they lied and it made me so angry.

It sounded from my iPad that was in the kitchen, got up to check what happened. Got a twitter notification. Someone sent me a text with a video I read: Hi Karin here is a nice video for you. I would not press the video but I did still unwitting that this was a hate video to me. Started to watch. And I did not shut down. For I knew that all they said was true I was just a hopeless girl who Never would go get back to see the happiness again. I knew this was not good. I  should just be happy and ignore the hate but could not. I was too weak to cope. I was also so weak to care about that Niall and Harry would be home in a few minutes. More people had pressed  the like button than dismiss button. Think that so many hate me, what have I done wrong? Well started dating Harry.

I continued to cry. I try to quit but could not. I mirrored myself in mobile and saw my red eyes. Luckily I did not put on any makeup this morning, the clock ticked on and I heard a voice. They was home. I could not move but sat there in front of the video. I pressed the pause. And heard "Karin, you are at home?"

"Yes"

He stood there and I looked at him, Harry walked up to me and asked how I was feeling. But I did not have to explain because he had already understood when he saw the ipad lie on the sofa table and saw the text. I began to sob again.

Harry closed the covers on the ipad and looked at me. "I can not take more Harry" "I understand but please try for me please."

"it is difficult, Harry, I'm sorry I have to go to the bathroom" and so I went away. I thought what the hell should I do actually I wanted to get away back to the time before this, but I do not want to hurt Harry. As I sat there thinking. Sounded in my mobile. It was Harry who had posted on twitter. I had him on notifications so I could know when he wrote something. It sounded several times and everything was Harry who had posted on twitter.

@ Harry_styles: I'm so mad right now. Why?

@ Harry_styles: What has she done to you?  FUCKING NOTHING. Fuck this world.

@ Harry_styles: Will not even apology, I swear, bc I have the right to swear when someone make my girlfriend cry and make her feel unhappy and hopeless.

@ Harry_styles: I'm done twitter I'm done bye.

I looked at Harry's tweet and thought. I'll try to be happy and I will try to not care about what people say about me. I locked up the door and walked toward Harry who was still sitting on the couch. I looked at him and saw that he was sad and angry.

I sat down beside him and took away his phone and looked at him again. I kissed him lightly on the lips and hugged him. "We will do this I will not leave you, I promise it's you and I" Harry and I continued to talk and cuddle for a long and now it finally maybe gonna come to an end.

Harry and I went to the kitchen to make us some afternoon meals. Pancakes. Which I was very hungry for so was happy when he asked.

Harry tried to turn the pancakes in the air but did not go so well he dropped one on the floor. I laughed showed my skills. When last the pancakes was fried, we heard two voices saying "Hello" It was Aicha and Niall who entered. Both me and Harry got a bit choked over that Niall and Aicha where was standing and held hands. We said nothing about it and asked cheerfully if it wanted food. Aicha Niall talking to each other and smiled. Now everything seemed to be fine again. But the question was how long it would last. I was hoping it should stay and nothing more sad would happen for a while. I was happy.