Chapter 14: Interview

I knew it would be a long day today so took the opportunity to eat a little extra for breakfast which surprised Niall who looked at my plate and said if you not manage, I eat the rest. But I was definite that I would push me in everything both eggs sandwiches cereal. After some talking at the breakfast table, it was time to rush for Paul would be here soon and get the guys and go.

Did not know what I would put on something nice or just throw me something on. The guys would have an interview and I and Asicha would be involved not in the interview but then stand behind and look.

I put on a pair of trousers and a plain shirt from topshop. And then it was time to leave. Paul was standing outside the bus, we jumped into the other guys were already sitting in the bus and waited.

Once in the studio, it was people everywhere. People with headphones on, people who ran here, there photographer, makeup and boys' clothing styliste people who ran around with papers and stuff. It was 2 hours left befor the show start which I thought sounded pretty much but everyone else seemed to be stressed. No job for me then.

"Goodbye" waved the guys who already run away and there stood Asicha and I like two lost small children and watched all that happened.

"Oh I'm so sorry" Said a voice at me. I looked up at the woman in blue dress and said.

"It's cool" I said as I looked down at my shirt was ugly tea stains on.

"Oh it's you eh .. Aicha and ...?"

"Karin" I said and stretched out my hand.

"Have seen you on tv couple of time they had took up the letter. Lucky being here with the guys."

"Yes," replied both of us.

"You want to hang with on?

"Uh .. okay but Paul told us to stay here, but we can of course ..." said Aicha.

I looked at Aicha with a sharp eye. Said, "But we would .."

"Come now," said Aicha and I took my hand and drew me with her. Actually really wanted to do as Paul said to stand there and wait. But did not want to stand still as a lonely child among all these people, better were it not that everyone was watching me.

I did not know was the girl's name was or what she was doing here, but she was nice

She showed us around the dressing room waiting rooms and how things worked. I thought everything would look so nice and pretty, but it was messy and not so fancy. The thing was that it was inside the studio it looked like a perfect living room, outside was not as perfect with a lot of sleds here and there and little dirty on the floor.

Last we went to the closet where lots of clothes hanging. Aicha and I tried lots of clothes. different worms superhero costumes. Mustaches and facial masks. My favorite of them all was clearly superhero costume which I decorated with a face mask how look similar like Demi Lavato, photographed it and sent to Sanne on SnapsChat. Because I thought it look fun out.

Do not think it was allowed to actually rooting around on and try all the clothes, at times I felt as a child. Earlier it felt as time would go slowly but it went fast.

I looked at Asicha and said

"Paul tried to call us like several times , we probably need to hurry now".

We explained to the woman that show us around and told that we were need to go.

We ran around to find out to where we started. finnaly we found out and there stood Paul mad. He looked at us. "What have you been?"

Just when I would say that it was "uh ... we went and ..."

"to the toilet" said Aicha and she smiled at me.

"Okay, but stay here interview begins soon I'll get and talk to the interviewer and the guys to discuss the questions to be asked".

After a while, Paul came back with the woman who would interview the guys, I thought, but it turned out to be her script writer. The girl who stood beside greeted us and it was then I realized it was her. I looked at Aicha who looked completely speechless out. This would not be a fun meeting specifically for Aicha and the girl would also interview the guys. This could not be worse. Why should......

A/n: New chapter yay! What did you think? And who is the girl who will interview the boys?? You'll find out in the next chapter. Please vote and Comment. - Karin :)