Found

Hey guys so quick note here, Seredence labs is going to be this secret US military lab where they create all these messed up projects like cloning and test tube humans. So yeah that's where Kalek was made. Anyway that's it for now. Byeee and Thank You for reading!!!!

(Kalek's P.O.V)

Suffering had become my second nature. I had grown accustomed to the pain. I'd fitted into this cycle of fear. Every week was the same. They'd introduce a new bot. It would chase me around. A few days after that, I'd find its weakness, exploit it and it would be destroyed. And then a new bot would be introduced again. And so the cycle would continue.

But little did I know that my escape was watching every single moment. Watching me suffer day after day. Till finally, he'd decided I'd suffered enough. 

There are only two moments of my life that I remember incredibly vividly. The moment when he appeared before me was one of them.  

I'd been tethering on the edge for awhile but that night I gave up. I didn't care anymore. I just didn't care. They could whatever they wanted with me. I was done. I was past trying find a way out. I accepted this as my fate. Accepted that it would always be this way. But that was before I was saved. 

I remember being curled up in a corner, my legs pulled up to my chest as I buried my face into my knees, trying to contain my anger and frustration. I had just reached the realisation of my future when I heard a voice. 

"So, finally given up, have we?" I'd never heard anything like it. I looked up and saw figure standing over me. On instinct, I immediately sprang to my feet, ready to attack but he just chuckled in my face. 

"Don't worry, kid. I'm not going to hurt you. Quite the opposite in fact" It was such an odd sound. His voice sounded.....inviting, unlike the other sounds I'd heard over my short lifespan (mostly metal clashing against metal). It took me quite a few minutes of confused staring to realise that I actually understood what he was saying. Up till now I'd never really had a reason to....speak as such. I'd never come in contact with anything that wasn't hostile towards me. I'd never really considered communicating with a giant hunk of metal trying to kill me. 

"You.....not hurt me?" I choked out, surprised by the sound of my voice. Up till now, screaming in pain had been only time I'd used it. He smiled and shook his head. 

"Who....you?" I asked, still unsure of my newly acquired language skills. 

"You can call me Neriz. And as for who I am exactly, you will get to know soon. But first before I answer your questions, and I'm sure you've got quite a few,  I have one for you" I couldn't help but stare. He looked like me. He wasn't made of metal and he wasn't trying to kill me. 

"Question?" I murmured, more to myself than to him. He was taller than me, at least five or six inches. His features were different, but he looked relatively like me. It made me trust him more even though I was still not sure whether trusting him was the best idea. But then again, what other option did I have at the time?

"Do you want to leave this place?"

My immediate thought was yes! But I held back, sure that there was more to it than this. My captors had taught me well not to trust anyone or anything.

"What you want?" I asked him, revealing my suspicions. A slight smirk appeared on his face. 

"I'm offering you a simple deal, boy. I free you, take you away and you'll never have to see this place again, but of course, you will live under my command as repayment" He seemed to notice my hesitance and added, 

"Or....you could stay here and rot in this little hellhole forever. Your choice" 

The thought of an eternity in this place terrified me. I began to shiver at the thought. I needed to get out of this hell.