Hangover

Pic credit to @mohnstadtrash from Insta, check them out xx
--
As she reached the first floor, her mind was made up.

Going into a spare room, Eva sat down on a plush bed cross-legged and asked Chris to shut the door behind him.

At this point Chris looked at Eva with a concerned expression, but nonetheless did as she asked him.

'Eva, what's the matter?'
Eva let out a deep sigh and started.
'Chris, I need you to be honest with me; I won't get upset, I just need the truth.'
'Baby, you're scaring me.' Chris sat down next to her.

'Please be sincere.'
'I will be; talk to me.'
'You have a mark on your neck, Ingrid has been flirting with you-'
'I can't reciprocate the feelings, so I don't; I'm not leading her on, and I'm certainly not cheating on you.'
Eva looked up at him.
'I saw her last text to you.'

Chris looked at her, apparently waiting for a punchline, then fell on the bed back first, laughing his butt out.

Eva got up and started to leave before Chris pulled her onto the bed with him.

'Let me go.'
'N-n-no....' Chris managed in between laughs.

Struggling against Chris, all Eva accomplished was to encourage him to pull her even closer, such that he had one arm around her, her back turned to him, and his other hand rummaging through his pocket. He leaned into her and opened his phone.

'Okay, Eva. My passcode is 7575-'
'I don't want to hear this.'
'But you will. Now, for future reference, you can always look through my phone, because I honestly have nothing to hide-' he planted a kiss on her shoulder,'- but for the moment, let me just bless you with this lovely conversation.'

It was a convo Chris had with Ingrid.

Ingrid- Heyyy, how's my favorite Penetrator doing?
Chris- Good, at my girlfriends house right now.
Ingrid- Aww yeah I heard you scored with Eva; so when are you dropping her?
Chris- I don't plan on doing that
Ingrid- Whyyyy we can have way more fun just the two of us; plus it'll teach her a good lesson, after everything she did
Chris- because I love her; just because you're revengeful and we have history, doesn't mean I want anything to do with you or your plan.
Ingrid- Chrisssss
Chris- drop this Ingrid, or better yet stop texting me altogether
Ingrid- oh cmon don't be so coy....
Chris- bye Ingrid

Eva stopped fighting against Chris. She felt increasing like a bad girlfriend.

'God, I'm sorry, it's just after Jonas and everything I got really....'
He rested his chin on my shoulder blade.
'Anxious, insecure- I felt like I couldn't do anything right- I'm sorry for doubting-'
'Shh it's ok, I get why you thought that, it did seem like someone might have been going on, in retrospect. But I would never, ever do anything to hurt you. Now, was there something else? You still seem a little nervous.'
'It's just...'
Eva turned so that she would be facing him.
'Sana said some things today that stuck to me.'
'Okayyy...' he supported his head on his arm.
She repeated everything Sana had told her to him.
His face lit up in realization before going on into another fit of laughter.
Eva groaned and pulled away before Chris repeated her earlier action.

'I'm sorry, it's just.. I thought I shouldn't post anything about us so you wouldn't get more hate from those girls at school then you already do. Last night I didn't stay with you so you and the girls could have some quality time, and I was serious when I told you that I thought going out was a waste of money. You know that my was always family tight on cash when I was growing up, so I guess that why I don't like going out. I only went out with Iben because she dragged me out. As for the whole PTA or whatever she said...-' Chris kissed her,'- more so can be arranged.' He smirked.
'But I do love it a girl comes up to me, flirting-' Eva's heart stopped,'- and I get to motion over to you, unconsciously looking fucking beautiful, and see the girl slowly back off, realizing that I'm only interested in you. Honestly Eva, if you ever get these thoughts again don't bottle them up. I love you, okay?'
'I love you too.' She said nodding.

Eva kissed him again, her hands roaming under his shirt-

The door to the spare room opened, revealing Chris(B) looking as though she was suffering from the worst hangover in her life. Eva quickly retracted herself as Chris coolly stayed where he was, looking at his girlfriend bemused.

Chris (B) suddenly realized she walked in on something and switched gears, moving out of the room.

'Use a condom kids! And put a sock at the door.' She yelled as she closed the door and her footsteps could be heard, walking back downstairs towards the second bathroom.

'So, where were we?' Chris said moving over to where Eva was.
A small snore came out of Eva.
Chuckling again, Chris moved Eva into her own room, bridal-style, pulling a blanket over her and setting some aspirin with a bottle of water by her bedside.

He went downstairs, nudged the trio upstairs into the spare room- falling asleep on that same couch had left him stiff for weeks- before joining Eva, going into blissful sleep, making a mental note of calling that cleaning lady over for the third time this week.

Eva's loud alarm woke Chris after only three hours. Groggily, he went through his phone, posting and changing some stuff on his profile but waking Eva up.

As he took a shower, Eva's phone buzzed to life. When she checked it, she smiled, her hangover briefly forgotten.

Chris had posted pictures of the two of them, changing his relationship status on facebook to 'in a relationship', putting on his bio that his girlfriend is @evamohn2 on instagram, changing his profile picture, the works in less then 10 minutes.

The four girls and one very non-hangovered boyfriend drove to school.

---
Feedback is always welcomed xx
I'm seriously thinking that I should do that other Chriseva fanfic, maybe I'll change this to 'Chriseva /Mohnstad Compilation Of Fanfics?' Idk