St Valentine's Day

It's approximately 50-ish minutes till Valentine's Day in my time zone so I thought why not post something for it xx
I'll probs do like event special short chaps that have chriseva / mohnstad in them; for more encouragement why not check out my latest story 'The Rip In The Mirage'?🤗💕
Anyways, I'll get to it xx
---
Chris drew away from Eva's lips to catch his breath. He looked up at his girlfriend, waist straddling his own, her palms laying flat against his chest and her face flustered.

Chris smirked.

He secretly loved the fact that he managed to get Eva completely flushed. More so, he secretly loved her.

Sure, they were friends with benefits. Sure, he was flirting and sleeping with other girls at the moment.
Sure, she was still getting over her nasty breakup with Jonas.

But God, did he like to imagine that in these hours alone with her they were an item.

Chris hadn't known how it felt to be a rebound; he had never been considered one, nor did he think he would ever be. Christoffer Schistad was never the rebound; he was the reason girls needed rebounds. But he was so acutely aware he was just that to Eva at this point.

Yes, he knew that this couldn't last. He was aware of the fact that Eva's clique wanted her to date him originally. Thinking about that idea, he didn't seem bothered by the ulterior reason one bit.

This was due to the fact that he had started liking her. Like, liking liking her. More then any other fling or one-night stand of his so far.

He didn't know whether the feeling was mutual, and had been struggling not to overthink minor things so much, and just to enjoy this while it lasts.

Chris flipped the two of them over, pining her underneath him. He started leaving a trail of hickeys down her left clavicle. He relished hearing her try to stifle a moan in vain.

Eva hooked her arms around his neck, a hand swirling it's way into his messy hair and another on his shirtless back.

He wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled her up so that both of them were sitting upright on his bed.

Eva took off her shirt and Chris stopped her before she could continue where she left off.

'What's wrong?'
'Nothing.' He kissed her.
'Happy St. Valentine's Day.' He whispered as he moved around to fish out a condom from his back pocket.

Eva kissed him back, hand cupping one cheek with the other looped around a belt ring on his jeans, pulling him closer.

He undid his jeans as Eva unclasped her bra.

Ten minutes later, both were laying on their back, trying to get some air in their lungs and slow down their heartbeats.

Eva moved over to her side and kissed Chris. Not like before, however. This kiss didn't have the same urgency as before, as though the sky would fall onto them at any given moment. No, this kiss was a slow one, the one where you memorize every single part of the other person, and try to explain your emotions and everything you've been meaning to say through the sheer angle of the kiss, the depth, the passion, the sense of longing.

'Happy Saint Valentine's.'