Burger King, New York, USA

"Laf, it's you!" Mulligan yelled quite loud in the booth in Burger King.

Lafeyette snapped around from where he was looking to see Mulligan. "A smol French fry!" Hercules said, grinning widely.

"Oh mon Dieu, Hercules," Lafeyette said, holding his head in hands at Mulligan's terrible joke.

To get back at Mulligan for his pitiful pun, he grabbed the small French fry ad shoved it in his mouth, eating it like regular. Mulligan then darted back with a horrified expression on his face, shouting the single word 'cannibalism'. Lafeyette smiled, showing no teeth, and did the peace sign with his fingers, placing the side of his index against his jawline, quite close to his lips.

"God, you're so gay," Hercules remarked at him.

"And you aren't?" Lafeyette asked, smirking as he lowered his hand quickly.

Lafeyette moved so that he was leaning against the table, one arm folded underneath the other, against the table. He balanced his chin where they both crossed and looked up to meet Hercules's gaze. Hercules, at the time, couldn't decipher what better else to do than pat Lafeyette's shoulder blade and say 'pat, pat'. Lafeyette looked up to match gaze with Hercules once again, this time with a dull, unimpressed look in his eyes. He then laughed a little, putting his head in the cross-section of his arms.

"What am I supposed to do?" Hercules asked, shrugging a little .

"I don't know..." Lafeyette flushed red. "Embrasse-moi?"

"Translate?" Hercules asked, though, from the redness of Lafeyette's face, Hercules assumed what he was asking.

"I- uhh- well- I said- uhh..." Lafeyette said, raising himself up and fumbling with his fingers underneath the table. He leant his back against the booth's backing.

And then he felt it.

It was unusual at first then it felt more normal. It was warm and soft. It was a sensation Lafeyette had never felt before, but it felt... nice. Then he felt a hand-like thing caress his cheek - it felt a lot like Hercules's, but it obviously wasn't because they were both very straight. Right? The whole thing lasted ten seconds, maybe fifteen seconds. Lafeyette pushed himself back, harder against the backing at first, but soon settled with it. Whilst it was happening, Lafeyette had to open his eyes to see what it was against his lips.

oh.

Oh.

OH.

"Sorry," Hercules mumbled, now squirming in his chair, trying to find a comfortable sitting position. "I, uhh, didn't mean to."

"We just shared the longest kiss of my life: I think we can be honest with each other," Lafeyette said, partly joking and partly being serious.

"Well, I mean, I should probably leave, because you probably hate me so bye," Hercules said, standing and then walking to the door.

Before he could even make it past the door, Lafeyette grabbed his wrist, not taking away focus from where Hercules was previously sitting. "Stay."

Mulligan sat next to him, sliding over on the leather and accidentally hitting lightly against Lafeyette. Lafayette grabbed a French fry from where Hercules was sitting. "French fry?" Lafeyette asked, offering it to Hercules as he turned next to him.

"Yep," Mulligan accepted.