Hamilton's House, New York, USA

*insert explanation here*
uhh so philip is hamilton's eleven year old brother and theodosia is burr's ten year old sister.

im p sure that's everything

|!$=#

Philip ran around his kitchen, opening each cupboard, opening the fridge, the freezer even the drawers that he knew only had eating utensils in. He did so whilst chanting 'where is it' with panic in his voice. He ran into the dining room and dragged a chair across the carpet and into the kitchen and across the wood. He pushed it so that it was against the freezer door (which he had decided to close). He climbed up to stand on it and looked everywhere above the first section of the fridge. At last, he grabbed what he had been looking for. Except it was half eaten.

"Ahh, fudge! I'm gonna have to speak with Alex when he gets home from Jack's house!" Philip said to himself. "I have a couple dollars. I could run on down to the store and buy another chocolate bar. Meanwhile, I can eat what Alex didn't of this."

After Philip had eaten the whole - well, what was left of the - chocolate bar and wiped it from around the corners of his mouth with the sleeve of his sweater, he decided to run up into his room and hasten around for any quarters. At first, he grabbed his wallet from his dresser, open it and look for any dollars. He had four, which he had proudly received for running some errands for John whilst Alex was away, so he decided that would be enough.

Philip raced down the stairs and opened the door that Alex had irresponsibly  left open and ran down the road, squeezing through people as he did so. He ran into his local corner store and then began to walk as the shopkeeper gave him a disappointed glance. He went to the candy section and searched for the chocolate bar he'd gotten Alex to buy for him last time. Once seeing it, he grabbed it and then checked he had enough money. Yep. It wasn't too complex. A Hershey's (not sponsored I wish lmao).

He went to pay, did so and then walked calmly out. The calm walk formed into a walk of rush, which turned into a jog, which formed into a run as if he was being chased by rabid wolves. He ran across roads without hesitation, almost getting hit once.

Once home, he grabbed his iPhone 5 (not sponsored once again lol) and texted his older sibling's phone.

4:32 to broski: u comin back soon?

He waited at least five minutes for a reply.

4:39 from broski: staying the night. sorry philly

4:39 to broski: isn't it irresponsible to keep a kid home alone

4:40 from broski: ik ik. sorry. ur staying the night at burr's.

4:40 from broski: im rlly sorry but john needs me rn

4:40 to broski: cant john stay over or i stay at his house pls

4:41 from broski: ill check with him now

4:41 to broski: thank you!!!

4:41 from broski: no guarantees bye now

4:41 to broski: bye!!!!!

Philip practically rejoiced at the fact he could be meeting John Laurens: the very person his brother always talked about at the dining table if either of them bothered of them even tried to cook up an edible meal.