Schuyler Mansion, New York, USA

hEY GuYS iTS mE tHE biGGeSt DisaPPOinT yOU knoW

what better way to write than listen to the entire in the height soundrack. sorry if this chap is short btw

|/'#!\

Eliza's phone went off with a ping, alerting the two girls she'd be being a bit anti-social for the next few hours or so. Peggy was tapping away at her phone's keyboard, texting whom she claimed to be her 'special friend'. Angelica... well, no one really knew what Angelica was doing. Angelica didn't even know what Angelica was doing and she's Angelica. She was partially eating all of the popcorn the three girls had previously been sharing whilst also watching some random show that was on, but at the same time she was on her phone, browsing Amazon for some cool, pastel pink snapbacks.

After flicking through a few channels since Angelica had gotten bored of watching an American Housewife marathon for two hours, she'd flipped onto the Catch Up section of their TV and had started watching beforehand episodes of Supernatural. Whenever Angie had watched this, Eliza had always said she'd never understood why the 'hot guy played by that Jens guy' didn't just 'stop killing demons' as it was 'obviously going to kill him one day' as Eliza described it. Then again, Angelica didn't want to criticise her sister's interest in different things.

It took thirty minutes before Eliza began complaining about what Angelica had chosen to watch. It seemed like a new record, but Eliza was at Alexander's house once for around eight hours, so Angie took that opportunity to catch up on eight episodes of Supernatural. Angie hadn't really ever cared as to either or not Eliza liked something she did and she still didn't, but it partially annoyed her when Eliza criticized the content creator or the actors. She never said anything on it, like she hadn't said anything that she loved Alex when him and Eliza were dating.

"Is it okay if Maria comes around tomorrow?"  Peggy asked out of the blue, shattering each piece of delicate silence, but not bothering to look away from her phone.

The two other sisters took a synchronized glance at each other before both saying, "Maria...?" in unison.

"Red lipstick?" Eliza and Angie shared a confused glance. "Brown, curly hair?" another confused look, "black dress?" a confused glance. "Usually wears a red one?" a confused glance, followed by Peggy sighing heavily.

Peggy clicked on the home button, swiped left on her screen and tapped an app on her phone and began swiping with a fast motion. Once she had stopped, she turned around her phone to show the girls whatever was on her screen.

"Oh! I remember her! What was her name? Mary?"

"No. Margarita?"

"Doesn't sound right. Penelope?"

"Aris-"

"Maria. Her name is Maria," Peggy stated, trying to end the girls's total obliviousness.

"Her name's Maria! I got it faster than you, Angie!" Eliza teased.

"Oh god..." Peggy mumbled.