New York Botanical Garden, New York, USA

"Look, Aaron! Roses!" Theodosia exclaimed, bending down to look closer at the flowers.

"I see them, Theo!" Aaron said, smiling warmly as he placed a hand on her back.

Theodosia took the camera from around her neck and took at least three photos, each of different angles. "Aren't they beautiful?" she smiled wide, melting Aaron's heart.

"Yep, sure are," Aaron bent down too, taking his hand off of her back. He took his hand and placed his index finger underneath he chin, his thumb placed just under her bottom lip. He then pulled at her face lightly so she'd face him. "Not as beautiful as you though, Theo."

At that moment, Theodosia's face flushed bright red, smiling at his obvious compliment. "Thank you, Aaron," she said, still looking like a beetroot.

"You look like a tomato- a cute one though," Aaron added, sheepishly. "A very, very cute one."

As the two turned to face the array of roses, displayed beautifully and precisely, Theodosia rested her head on his shoulder. Behind the roses were, Aaron thought, even prettier flowers. They were blue and, even though he didn't know what they were exactly, he'd most likely buy three bouquets and place them in vases everywhere in his house. He looked away from the perfectly placed roses to see them closer; to appreciate their beauty more. Once he hand reached out hand in hopes of picking one, but then realising he wasn't allowed as it was deemed as vandalism, Theodosia diverted her attention to the blue flowers, putting her camera back around her neck.

"Blue anemone," Theodosia stated, seeming out of the blue, making Aaron whip his head around and look into her brown eyes, his filled with curiosity and confusion whilst hers were twinkling with laughter and happiness. "The flower you seem to have interest in. It's called Blue Anemone."

"Oh," Aaron stole a glance at the flowers. "Do you like them, Theo?"

Theodosia smiled warmly, not showing any teeth, yet it was obviously not fake. "Of course I do, Aaron. You know me. I'm a sucker for nature."

There was no denying that. On their first date, Aaron had taken her to a park, hoping she'd like it during the autumn season. On their second, since she'd taken such a big liking to the park, he took her to a smaller, still-as-beautiful park near a beach with the most beautiful waves - not too small, nor too big. Their third, which was this one, Aaron had decided to take her to the place his parents had had their first date. He had been told by his mother that the New York Botanical Garden was sacred and if you were to propose to someone there, they'd accept. Of course, with Aaron being so young at the time, he immediately revolted and spat out the words 'I'm never getting married', but now, reflecting on it, he'd not mind marrying Theodosia.

Aaron found himself gazing at Theodosia, who was taking photos of all the different flowers and scenery, smiling at her with so much love in his eyes. When she turned to face him, he instantly turned to face the flowers, doing it in such a fast pace, Theodosia was able to notice, causing her to laugh.

"And uhh... What are these ones, Theo?" Aaron asked, even more sheepishly than when he'd called her a tomato. He pointed to a group of pink ones.

"Peonies, Aaron. They're peonies," Theodosia said as if she'd told him more than twenty times and he still wouldn't listen. She wasn't angry though, she was clearly happy and clearly falling even more in love than she already was with Aaron.

"Thanks, Theo."

"No problem, Aaron."