Schuyler Mansion, New York, USA

"No, ya diddly darn didn't!" Angelica yelled at Eliza. "Liar, liar! Pants on fire!"

"Yes, I diddly darn did!" Eliza retorted, slamming her head against the headboard and folding her arms tightly across her chest. "You're a liar, liar! Pants on fire!"

"Am not!" Angelica yelled.

"Are to!" Eliza yelled back, resisting temptation to curse.

"I'm like the Angelica in this situation-" Peggy tried to say, before her eldest sister interrupted.

"Phillipa wouldn't do this to Renee!" Angelica screamed causing Eliza to open her mouth wide and stare into Angie's eyes, closing her mouth and giving her a death stare.

"Anthony wouldn't do this to Lin!"

"Jon wouldn't do this to Thayne!"

"Guys!" Peggy yelled, annoyed with their behaviour as if she were their mother. "Can you just shut up and answer my first question?"

The two older siblings looked at each other, Angelica raising an eyebrow and Eliza shrugging, just as confused. The room was immediately filled with an unreasonable amount of silence and an unpleasant tension. It was so quiet that there was practically a cricket chirping from outside the window. Peggy rolled her eyes and literally sighed for seven seconds tops. Eliza bit her bottom lip and tried to distract attention from the soundlessness, but couldn't bring herself to do it. Angelica turned from her two, younger siblings and looked back at the television, but Peggy turned it off before she could get back into the show.

"Can Maria come over tomorrow?" Peggy repeated, teeth clenched and anger practically boiling in her eyes.

"Who's-" Eliza began, just trying to piss off Peggy anymore.

"Just answer me!"

"Fine!" the two sibling - Eliza and Angelica - said in a boring unison.

Peggy sighed, muttering a finally under her breath and then went back to her normal, laying position. She then picked up her phone and began texting whoever she previously was again. Eliza picked up her phone and practically repeated Peggy's actions whilst Angelica was doing whatever the hell she was doing because, let's be honest, none of us ever really know what Angelica is doing (pls dont attack angelica fangirls i was joking D:).

Angelica turned off the television and whipped around, twirling on her rear (basically her ass lol). She moved into a cross-legged position and put her hands close to her groins, sighing. "Social pair, aren't ya?" Angelica joked, but received an 'mhm' from both of her sisters. She sighed once again and then diverted her attention to Eliza - the middle sister. "Who're you texting then?"

"Theodosia Burr - Aaron's younger sister. She needs advice on how to deal with a crush," Eliza explained as briefly as she could so she didn't have to speak with her family.

"And you, Pegs?" Angelica asked, turning to look at Peggy - the youngest of the three.

"Maria," Peggy said, not even bothering to explain why or who she was.

"Miserable children," Angelica said, grinning and then picking up her phone. "If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em."