Eight

After last night, I didn't talk much with Kian. I watched as he talked with some girls who were flirting with him but he didn't seem to be flirting back. We sat awkwardly together during breakfast and lunch. 

"Stop staring at him." Nathan sighed. 

"I can't." I mumbled. "Last night we talked and I told him what I never told anyone." 

"What's that?" Jason asked. 

"What started it all." I whispered. 

"Oh." Nathan and Jason noised. 

We sat in silence watching a movie. It's going to be a afternoon. I rested my head on Jason's shoulder. I glanced at Kian was staring at me. His brown eyes harden. I looked away turning my attention back to the movie. I sighed and Jason placed his hand on my thigh. I'm guessing Kian saw that because the next thing I know he was next to and removing Jason's hand. I don't think he knows that Jason is gay and dating Nathan who didn't mind Jason's hand on my thigh. I looked at Kian. 

"Can we talk?" His eyes searched mine, like he was looking for an answer. 

I nodded. "Tonight." 

"Okay." He nodded and left. 

What even? How dare he come over here and act all jealous just to leave again. I rolled my eyes watching the movie. It was some kind of LMN movie. It's really good. 

x-x-x 

I didn't even know I fell asleep until Jason woke me up. It was dinner time, meaning just a few moments away from me and Kian talking. To be honest, I don't really wanna talk about it. Talking about it means I have to talk about my dad. Which I don't wanna do. I hurts to even mention him. I sat next to Kian. We didn't talk or even look at each other. 

Dinner went by slow. We made it too the room. Kian took a shower and got into his night clothes first. After I was done. We talked. 

"Paisley." Kian looked at me. "I'm sorry." 

"For what?" I asked. 

"Invading your privacy." He sighed. 

"Kian, if I didn't want to tell you. I wouldn't have." I stated. "Yeah, I hate talking about him. He made me who I am today." 

I wanted to say more but nothing came out. He looked at me before getting up and climbing into my bed. It was strange. My body. My heart. My mind. Wanted him. I wrapped his arms around me. I sighed. I was facing his chest. God, he smells good. 

"It's okay." He mumbled. "I'm here now." 

Those words. It was like they were all I needed. I smiled. For the first time in forever. I smiled. It was a real smile. 

"We'll get through this together, and we'll get out together." He kissed my forehead which was so unexpected. 

"Mhm." I noised feeling sleep pulling at me. 

I woke up. It was still dark out. Kian was sound sleep next to me. I sat up and went to the bathroom. Although I'm not sure why I woke up. I went into the bathroom and got a cup of water. 

"What's wrong?" Kian walked in. 

"Nothing." I looked at him. 

My heart skipped a beat. His messy bed head, sleepy brown eyes. He looks so cute. He waited until I was done with my water. We walked back to my bed. He wrapped me in his arms. I felt so safe there. I wanna stay like this forever. I never want him to let go of me. That's all I ask. 

x-x-x 

"Paisley! Kian!" Jason banged on our door. 

I fell to the ground. Kian woke up. 

"Are you okay?" He asked. 

"Yeah, but Jason won't be." I moaned. 

"I heard that." Jason shouted. 

I rolled my eyes. We got up and got ready for the day. At least Section A doesn't have to eat last anymore. I opened to see Nathan and Jason making out. 

"Ew." I laughed. 

"Jealous." Jason smirked. 

"A little." I winked at him. 

"Mine." Nathan gave me a warning look. 

"Mine." Kian mocked Nathan. 

I didn't know if he was joking or if he was serious. Last night. It was something different. A side that I would never expect to see of Kian. 

---------------- 

Sorry short chapter 

Quote of the day: 
There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope.

Comment
Vote 

Share 

Xx