Thirteen

My hair was dry. Finally. I looked in the mirror. I didn't look like me. My hair was lighter. It brought out my eyes. Kian walked up behind me. A huge smile showed on his face. 

"You look...wow." He smiled. 

"Thanks." I blushed and turned towards him. 

"Now help me. I'm dying my hair blonde...again." He laughed. 

I watched as he took off his shirt. My heart quickened. Dear God, give me strength. I looked at his tattoos I bit my lip as my eyes scanned down his body. 

"Like what you see, babe?" He smirked. 

"Very." I mumbled. 

He laughed. "Let's get started." 

I nodded opening the box. Hopefully I won't miss up his hair. I put on the gloves and got started. As I was massaging the hair dye into his hair I heard him moan. I bit back my laughter, but failed. 

"Shush, that wasn't funny." He turned and looked at me. "Are you almost done?" 

"Yups." I said popping the P. 

Once I was done with his hair, I washed it out and did the rest of it. 

"All finished." I stood back as Kian dried his hair. 

He walked to the mirror. 

"You did good." He smiled. 

"Thanks." I walked up behind him. "I'm happy that you chose a bleach blonde look." 

"Mm, why is that?" He looked at me through the mirror. 

"Because you look good." I smiled. 

He turned around facing me. Our lips inches apart. He leaned in molding his lips with mine. I let a soft moan as he picked me up. 

"You know we can't do anything right now." I mumbled against against his lips. 

"I know." He pecked my lips. 

He placed me down on the bed and we cuddled the night away. My head resting on his chest. I could his heart best. So calm. 

"Kian?" I yawned. 

"Yes?" He mumbled. 

"Do you love me?" I asked him while looking at the ring. 

"With all my soul." He yawned. 

"I love you." I moved closer too him. 

He kissed my head and I slipped into the darkness of sleep. 

x-x-x 

* Kian's P.O.V * 

I woke up to Paisley screaming. I quickly pulled her into my arms. She stopped right when I touched her. 

"Paisley, wake up." I kiss her cheek. 

She was sweating like crazy. Her body was still shaking. 

"Paisley." I shook her. 

"It's my fault." Her eyes fluttered open. 

"What is?" I looked at her. 

"That he's dead." She sniffed. 

"Babe, it was just a nightmare." I sat up. 

She crawled into my lap. 

"But it is my fault." She sighed. "He would be alive if it wasn't for me." 

"What are you talking about." I was confused. 

"My dad, it's my fault that he's dead." She sniffed.