Eleven

I looked next to me to see Alex sound asleep. I moved quick grabbing his keys and left the room. I got to my room and Kian opened the door before I even could knock on the door. It turns out him, Jason and Nathan were all in the room waiting for me. I smiled and jiggled the keys. Kian grabbed them and we walked quietly but quickly to the exit. Once out we located the car which turned out to be a van. Even better. 

"Let's get out of here." Kian through the suit cases in the van. 

"I can't believe where actually doing this." Jason said getting into the second row on the van. 

"Me neither, but I'm happy about it." Nathan smiled. 

"Where are we going?" I asked Kian. 

"I don't know, we'll figure something." He looked at me. 

He plans on leaving you. 

He used you. 

He doesn't like you. 

I looked out the window as Kian drove off. 

You're a fool. 

A stupid fool. 

You just got played.  

I sighed and Kian touched my thigh. 

"Stop thinking." He said. "I'm not leaving you." 

I looked at him. 

"Promise?" I gave him a sad smile. 

"Promise." He smiled. 

"You two are too cute, I just wanna puke." Jason laughed. 

We drove and drove. I woke up and we were at a gas station. Kian was talking with some curly haired guy. I focused on the guy to see that it was Jc. They were arguing about something. Kian grabbed some stuff from him and walked to the van. He got in and slammed the door. 

"I need an ATM machine." Kian said sounding upset. 

"What just happened?" I asked him. 

"I told Jc, that I was leaving. We're going to Canada." Kian looked at me. "I'm going to empty out my bank account so that we have cash and we won't get caught. We're going to need to dye our hair get a new look. Everything." 

"Kian." I touched his hand.

"Let's just find an ATM." He pulled off. 

Jc watched us. Tears in his eyes. We drove until we found an ATM. Kian moved quick. We took side roads. 

"Okay, now we need to go to a store." Kian looked around the area. 

He spotted a little local store. We all rushed over to the store and got what we needed. We rushed back to the van. My life just got interesting. 

x-x-x 

We drove miles and miles. We're no where near Canada. 

"Kian, let's get a motel for the night." Nathan leaned forward. 

Kian looked at me. My head was resting on the window. He sighed. 

"Okay." He nodded. 

We drove to the nearest motel and got a room with two bed rooms in it. Nathan and Jason both showered together. I swear they were doing more than just showering. I laid down Kian's chest. 

"I'm scared." I admitted. 

"I know." I kissed my head. "I am too." 

Once Jason and Nathan were done Kian went into the bathroom to shower. I wanted to join him but that's too early for a fragile relationship. Once Kian was out I hopped in real quick. I got dressed and went to open the door but something with my body didn't feel right. I frowned. I hate this, but I'm glad that I can sense it. I grabbed a tampon, luckily I bought some. Once I was done I got out and climbed into bed. Kian was sleeping already. I laid down staring at the ceiling. I felt the cramps come in. I knew it. I turned on my side. The cramps were too much for me that I began to cry. I sniffed and wiped my tears away. 

"What's wrong?" Kian sat up. 

"I'm dying." I cried. 

"Shh, you're not dying." He kissed my forehead. 

He looked at my hand then back up at me. His eyes widen. 

"Ohh." He bit his lip. 

If I wasn't on my period I would have taken him right there. He laid down facing me. he lifted my shirt up at little bit and began rubbing my stomach. I closed my eyes. This feels good. I ended up falling asleep. 

"Paisley, wake up." Kian shook me. 

I woke up to room being packed up. I got up. Still half a sleep, I went to the bathroom with a change of clothes and a tampon. 

"I'm hungry." I said walking out the bathroom. 

"I know." Kian smiled. "We'll go through a drive thru." 

"Okay." I mumbled. 

I through my clothes into my suit case and went to the car where Jason and Nathan were. Kian joined us. We pulled out heading North. We pulled into a MacDonald's drive thru. Kian got us all something to eat. We pulled into a local park and ate there. 

"How are you feeling?" Kian asked. 

"The cramps are still there, but it doesn't hurt as much." I said. 

"You're not suppose to ask a girl that." Jason chimed in. "It's okay Paisley, he didn't mean it." 

I busted out laughing. 

"Jason, chill it's okay." I laughed. 

"On the other hand, girls bodies are nasty." Nathan said. 

"Just like you." I turned to face him. 

"Chill, girl chill." He held his hands up. 

We drove a few more miles until Kian decided we need to ditch the van. We went to trade dealer ship and got a small black four door car. We packed all of our stuff in the trunk and hit the road again. I turned on the radio and rolled down the window. 

"How long will it take for us to get to Canada?" I looked at Kian. 

"Don't know." He answered me without taking his eyes off the road. 

The song was interrupted by the news. 

"This just in, four teens on escaped a Suicide Recovery camp." The lady spoke. 

I looked at Kian and then Jason and Nathan. 

----------------- 

Do you guys like it so far? 

Quote of the day:

Sometimes the right path isn't the easiest one. 

Comment

Vote 
Share 

Xx