Three

"I thought you might be hungry." He looked at me nervously. 

"I am. A little." I sat up covering my lower half. 

I guess he noticed it because he looked uncomfortable all of a sudden. He walked over to me and gave me the plate. 

"Listen, I'm sorry." I sighed. "I'm not used to those kind of questions. No one have ever asked if I was okay." 

His brown eyes searched mine. My eyes were a lighter shade brown than his. His eyes kinda reminded me of Kian's eyes. I sighed and ate a few bites. 

"So what did you use?" He asked. 

"What?" I was confused. 

"To try to kill yourself, what did you use?" He clarified himself. 

"Oh um, I don't wanna talk about it." He finished my plate and handed it too him. "It's something, that I rather never talk about." 

He nodded and stood. Something about him was off. 

"Hey, did she make it?" I asked before he walked out. 

"No." He looked down. "She died on her way to the hospital." 

I nodded. 

"She's in a better place." I smiled as tears ran down my face. 

He gave me weird look and walked out. I shook my head. Where did that come from. She's not in a better place. She's in hell. That's nothing nice or better about being in hell. 

Trust us, she's in a better place. 

Yeah, she's smiling. 

She's happy. You would be too if only they wouldn't have saved you. 

 I got comfortable in bed and closed my eyes. The room grew darker and I stared into the empty space. I covered up scared of what was in the dark. 

x-x-x

I woke up to someone knocking on my door. 

"Go away!" I shouted, just wanting to sleep. 

"It's time to get up, everyone is already at the breakfast table." He shouted, the guy from yesterday. 

I sat up in bed and stared at my door. 

"If you're not in in ten minutes I'm coming in." He said through the door. 

I got up and got dressed in a black ripped jeans with a white tank top with a plaid flannel. I grabbed my vans and random none matching socks. I didn't know it took me ten minutes to get dress. The door opened as I was putting my hair up in pony tail. 

"Y'know, I never got your name." I said grabbing my keys from the stand. 

I walked out as he shut and locked my door. 

"It's Alex." He said. 

"Paisley." I smiled. 

"I know." 

We walked into the eating area. I was the guy from yesterday and sat next to him. He looked at me and smiled. 

"Took you long enough, what were you doing playing hookie with one of the guards." He smiled. 

"Oh God no." I laughed. "Although he is cute." 

I looked over at him and he was  staring right at me. I looked back the at the guy next to me. 

"I never got your name yesterday?" I said changing the subject. 

"It's Jason." He smiled. 

I looked to see Alex glare glowing with anger. He didn't like that I was talking to Jason? What the heck.